Australian politics thread

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
liz
Lunchinator

Re: Australian politics thread

Post by liz »

Not Tyson wrote:
liz wrote:They could take out that ridiculous Lambie character. Australian Story was hard to watch this week.
I find her attractive. I wouldn't say no to being tied up by her.
I'm pretty sure she's single...
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

While I've got one aspect covered alas I'm not rich.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Not Tyson wrote:While I've got one aspect covered alas I'm not rich.
They reckon the Tasmanian s will elect her in her own right next time. Two senate terms and her superannuation will keep the two of you comfortably.

Although her kids do live with her and if her family tree claims are to be believed (no one wants her claiming kinship lol) you may need to make room for the odd cousin down the track.
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

What a qt3.141

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

hellboy wrote:Fingers crossed it's an assassination attempt on the PM.
Call him every single name under the sun for being what he is, but wishing death on someone does not look good on you, brother.

I know it was a flippant remark, but still. I used to say shit like that until a friend pulled me up and really made me consider what I'd said.

The again, I wouldn't shed any tears were my father to die, so I don't exactly have the moral high-ground here.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

The Boss wrote:
Call him every single name under the sun for being what he is, but wishing death on someone does not look good on you, brother.

I know it was a flippant remark, but still. I used to say shit like that until a friend pulled me up and really made me consider what I'd said.

The again, I wouldn't shed any tears were my father to die, so I don't exactly have the moral high-ground here.
Left a bad taste in my mouth as well, same reason I don't tell people to kill themselves online anymore.

You don't know who you're pushing over the edge.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Not Tyson wrote:
The Boss wrote:

Left a bad taste in my mouth as well, same reason I don't tell people to kill themselves online anymore.

You don't know who you're pushing over the edge.
Not just that (which is incredibly valid, by the way); it just lacks a large amount of class.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Look at us, getting classy and shit.

It's a shame, back in my day the best way to organise a race war was to be crude as shit, oh well, gotta keep up with kids these days I guess, gas the you know who and all that.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Not Tyson wrote:Look at us, getting classy and shit.

It's a shame, back in my day the best way to organise a race war was to be crude as shit, oh well, gotta keep up with kids these days I guess, gas the you know who and all that.
*sigh* I know. The best we can hope for is that the next generation will learn from our mistakes and come up with some sort of solution for all the races that need to be dealt with.

A final one, if you will.

It'll be a gas, man.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

The Boss wrote:

*sigh* I know. The best we can hope for is that the next generation will learn from our mistakes and come up with some sort of solution for all the races that need to be dealt with.

It'll be a gas, man.
I didn't think it will be as black and white as you paint it, I can see black, white, yellow, red and brown. Either way the best way to start over is with a nice clean blank canvas, which is usually white, we are talking painting here right? No need to colour between the lines or join the dots.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Not Tyson wrote:
The Boss wrote:

It'll be a gas, man.
I didn't think it will be as black and white as you paint it, I can see black, white, yellow, red and brown. Either way the best way to start over is with a nice clean blank canvas, which is usually white, we are talking painting here right? No need to colour between the lines or join the dots.
What colour has purity always been expressed in?

Exactly.

Because "green" signifies the natural world. Always has been, Rumplebroskin.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I'm feeling envy.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Not Tyson wrote:I'm feeling envy.
Only human, my Brosie In The Sky With Diamonds.

Fuck I hate THE BEATLES.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

You're a fucking idiot.

And to think, this is the very same cock-knocker who got his knickers in a knot when I debated sex offender sentencing.

Beggars belief.

Lest something terrible should happen to your family.

Islam -sympathiser.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Calfium Jay wrote: Islam -sympathiser.
LOL
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

In relation to these raids they better have some credible evidence or it's just going to make things worse for all parties involved.

Fucking keystone cops.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

When all of this is "over", the cursed Greens will have blood on their hands.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I didn't mean 'government' parties.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

not tyson wrote:In relation to these raids they better have some credible evidence or it's just going to make things worse for all parties involved.

Fucking keystone cops.
As far as I can tell, the AFP have been working on this for around nine months. A phone call a few days earlier that was ostensibly about the big plan was the trigger they needed to act hard and fast.

I, for one, am actually thankful for the AFP and what they did today. Everyone in the West has become such a massive pussy that they wouldn't have acted without some fairly damning evidence, in case social groups cried foul and started suing or whatever. They even charged a dude mere hours after grabbing him.

For what it's worth, I couldn't care less what actual religion these fuckwits are following. If you plan on grabbing a random person off the street and cutting their head off on camera in support of your lousy fucking beliefs, your rights are out the window. How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?
Pimple
Green Herbsman

Post by Pimple »

The Boss wrote: For what it's worth, I couldn't care less what actual religion these fuckwits are following. If you plan on grabbing a random person off the street and cutting their head off on camera in support of your lousy fucking beliefs, your rights are out the window. How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?
I agree with this... If they had actually achieved their goal I think there would be mayhem in Sydney (and the rest of Australia), that would have made the Cronulla riots look like a play in the park. I think redneck Australia would have gone berserk. Thankfully, it was prevented.

That is unless we are being fed a lie to allow the govt to increase national security laws.... But there is a lot of tension in the world at the moment....
Be good to each other.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

The Boss wrote:
not tyson wrote:In relation to these raids they better have some credible evidence or it's just going to make things worse for all parties involved.

Fucking keystone cops.
As far as I can tell, the AFP have been working on this for around nine months. A phone call a few days earlier that was ostensibly about the big plan was the trigger they needed to act hard and fast.

I, for one, am actually thankful for the AFP and what they did today. Everyone in the West has become such a massive pussy that they wouldn't have acted without some fairly damning evidence, in case social groups cried foul and started suing or whatever. They even charged a dude mere hours after grabbing him.

For what it's worth, I couldn't care less what actual religion these fuckwits are following. If you plan on grabbing a random person off the street and cutting their head off on camera in support of your lousy fucking beliefs, your rights are out the window. How much longer do we have to put up with this shit?
I totally agree, I just show a lack of faith in the AFP after the stupid stunt where they raided channel 7 offices.

I just hope they have their ducks in a row.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

Aussies rejoice as you baby step closer to becoming america's unquestioning, domestically violated house bitch ... The rate of 'progression' should be alarming ... Nevermind, it won't be long before we're all waving our Indonesian made confederate flags and spouting 'keep Australia Australian'

Edit (autocorrect fail)
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

petemasterpete wrote:Aussies rejoice as you baby step closer to becoming america's unquestioning, domestically violated house bitch ... The rate of 'progression' should be alarming ... Nevermind, it won't be long before we're all waving our Indonesian made confederate flags and spouting 'keep Australia Australian'

Edit (autocorrect fail)
I couldn't agree more. Australia is, by far, the worst country in the West. It's a constant two steps forward, three steps back with that fucking country.

What's funny is that Australians are too dumb to realise what the fuck is actually happening to their country. There's a reason why it's such a fucking joke in everyone else's eyes.

I'm constantly embarrassed admitting I'm Australian whenever I meet someone from or in anywhere in the world. It's disgraceful.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I'm not embarrassed to be Australian, despite our embarrassing politics. In my travels and discussions with people abroad I've met very few who in any way thing being Australian is a shameful thing..
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »