Post by hellboy »

Yet more Salival's on sale in the Tool store:

http://shop.toolarmy.com/ProductDetails ... SALIVALDVD
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by hellboy »

Looks like those Tim Cadiente MJK photo's sold out (500 of them it would appear) so maybe it wasn't so outrageously priced after all. Or just too many Tool fans have too much money these days:

lo7us

Post by lo7us »

A used sanitary napkin sack. How charming.
From bearded clam cums bearded jam
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Well if it is used and contains some of Maynard's DNA then perhaps the price is justified...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

NY Knick's Amaré Stoudemire rejuvenates in wine baths WTF?

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_ ... g-red-wine

How much would an MJK groupie pay to drink the remains from Maynard's wine bath? He's missing an opportunity... Re-Bottled MJK bath-wine to hit the Puscifer web store any time now... You heard it here first.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

The weirdest part of all that is the fact that there's apparently plenty of spas that have them.

Like, it's not some weird place he goes to, there's a bunch of them. Wow wee.
Hey! Denty!
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

hellboy wrote:Well if it is used and contains some of Maynard's DNA then perhaps the price is justified...
*For used tampons...not used already
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

That's some baller shit right there, Amare. Is Chappelle cracking a dinosaur egg for your eighth day feast?
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

The other day, I saw a wino taking a bath in grapes. I said "Dude, you have to wait." !
And thanks for the boots.
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

Jakob from NZ recently released 'Sines' - I was trawling through some local reviews and this one had a bit of info about how they met Jones and (eventually) opened for Tool.

http://www.offthetracks.co.nz/jakob-wha ... n-records/

I was at the Melb gig where Jones and Justin came on stage to play with them - pretty cool.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by BlackHole83 »

^ Cheers for this man. I was at that fucking show too, absolutely amazing. I wish I had a better view of the stage, but it was definitely an amazing show
Bill Hilly
Droner
Location: Leavenworth Penitentiary - Dishonorably discharged from Tool Army

Post by Bill Hilly »

I think Hellboy posted about this a few days ago, but I found it funny that this was a top story on yahoo tonight:

https://homes.yahoo.com/blogs/spaces/to ... 29661.html
"I'm kind of a big dill." - Schlong Burgundy
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

BlackHole83 wrote:^ Cheers for this man. I was at that fucking show too, absolutely amazing. I wish I had a better view of the stage, but it was definitely an amazing show
It's totally worth paying overs on ebay for a ticket in the stalls at the Meyer Music Bowl if you can't get a presale - I caught them twice there in different areas and up front is an incomparable experience vs. the GA grass.... which I guess is to be expected, but the difference is huge.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

inequitude wrote:
BlackHole83 wrote:^ Cheers for this man. I was at that fucking show too, absolutely amazing. I wish I had a better view of the stage, but it was definitely an amazing show
It's totally worth paying overs on ebay for a ticket in the stalls at the Meyer Music Bowl if you can't get a presale - I caught them twice there in different areas and up front is an incomparable experience vs. the GA grass.... which I guess is to be expected, but the difference is huge.
Yeah it was my first time at the bowl, and Melbourne as well. Awesome city. If I would have known how shitty the grass was going to be (from my position anyway) I would have paid the extra. Oh well, lesson learned. I did have a better view of them in Perth at the BDO, but the sound wasn't as good as Melbourne. Either way, it was a good week for me. The wifey loved both gigs so that was a plus as well
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

You newbs missed out on the pre-concert Fourtheye BBQ/piss up next the Yarra. A good time was had by all!

It was a great show. I got to meet the Jakob dudes back stage and they were all nice guys. Was cool to see Justin on stage in a ghillie suit!
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

hellboy wrote:You newbs missed out on the pre-concert Fourtheye BBQ/piss up next the Yarra. A good time was had by all!

It was a great show. I got to meet the Jakob dudes back stage and they were all nice guys. Was cool to see Justin on stage in a ghillie suit!
Mm... crawling over the stage. The only thing that gave him away was the spiral on the bass strap.

Between that and Jones with his head wrapped in a high-vis vest... can't believe I didn't take a pic.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Wonder if there will be a 2015 mini tour. I doubt it but it wouldn't surprise me.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

hellboy wrote:You newbs missed out on the pre-concert Fourtheye BBQ/piss up next the Yarra. A good time was had by all!

We made it to the BBQ HB, I think I may have even met you, short stubby bald dude right? Me and the misses stopped by for a couple of brews then once we heard the sound check we headed up along the fence line for a listen. We had just caught a red eye from perth but we sucked it up and it was a blast. I'm still pissed off we didn't get stall seats but fuck man, it was still an awesome show. Met a couple of cool ppl at the bbq, a couple of try hards but hey it's all good, nothing but TOOL love
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

Ettan wrote:Wonder if there will be a 2015 mini tour. I doubt it but it wouldn't surprise me.
I'd rather see a Puscifer mini tour. I can't get excited about an extended version of Hooker with a Penis and a 12 minute intermission. And they're not going to play anything new.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Loulz. Complaining about an imaginary tour.
Hey! Denty!
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Yes I would be glad to see a new Puscifer tour. I find that APC has been mediocre ever since the cover tour started in 2011 so i'd be very happy with Puscifer.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Ettan wrote:Yes I would be glad to see a new Puscifer tour. I find that APC has been mediocre ever since the cover tour started in 2011 so i'd be very happy with Puscifer.
Mer and 13th at the Fillmore in 2010 were really excellent shows. Got nothing against Friedl , but losing Freese was a big blow.
Ki77aan :twisted:
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

BlackHole83 wrote:
Met a couple of cool ppl at the bbq, a couple of try hards but
Think I remember chatting to you two ... Apologies, I fall into the latter category but I'm only into tool cuz it's what some cool kids told me to do ... And also the chicks. Definitely like tool for the chicks.
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
lo7us

Post by lo7us »

Tool chicks are cool chicks.