MMA/UFC

Everyone loves sport. If you don't you're a loser!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Re: MMA/UFC

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

boy this card just got A LOT better!!! I already loved Cowboy Cerrone but when he says he'll fight anyone at anytime, anyplace it's not just posturing.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/cowb ... ton-010515
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

[BBvideo 560,340][/BBvideo]
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Anyone else going to watch Gustafson get a beat down?
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

watched it with my girl, let me tell you something....Jon Jones better NEVER come out of rehab lol. he's in big trouble with this guy up next...

it's crazy that Rogan or Goldberg didn't say ANYTHING about this head butt, I immediately saw this happen and I knew it was over for Alex. not intentional at all but Rumble's head looks like Dennis Siver's torso. can't recover from that shit plus punches from the next light heavyweight champion.

BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

That fool spent all but one night in "rehab". What a joke all that shit is, he should be stripped of his belt. It doesn't matter anyways, rumble is a coming after him... Can't wait for that shit
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Anythony Rumble Johnson is a destroyer of worlds my friemd. no one's safe. he could not cut weight and beat Fabricio Werdum right now if he wanted to. 45 seconds flat.
Specter
Pencildick

Post by Specter »

Is Silva gonna take this one or get taken down tonight????
Dancing on the roof of some cartoon showroom
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Specter wrote:Is Silva gonna take this one or get taken down tonight????
I think this is a win win, I never expected it to go 5 rounds and I'm happy they BOTH looked excellent after such long layoffs. Nick hadn't fought in 20+ months and Silva for 12+, neither looked gassed and no one was injured. of course Diaz was going to lose, he's not fast enough and moved up a weight class, I'm just proud of HOW he lost. if that makes any sense. what's really intriguing is what's next for both of these guys? I must say after Saturday night I'm pumped to see Silva and Diaz's next fights no matter who they face. Nick picking him up and telling him there's no crying in MMA was a classic/classy UFC moment. I'm very proud to be a UFC fan after this night (despite all the missed weight bullshit that went on before hand).

how good did Miesha look in the octagon by the way? I thought she was dunzo for a second, she was very impressive. plus her body looked fuckin amazing at the weigh in.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

I had a gut feeling that the spider looked a little too good. 2 main cards in a row with the champ failing tests? Not good UFC, step up your game. And to you Mr Silva, shame on you brah. No need for that shit. If it took longer to recover then so be it. It's just dollar bills son. Damn man, I'm fucking disappointed. Bad day to be a UFC fan. As for Diaz, hey puff puff after the fight man. 3rd offense, you are fucked.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

A UFC fighter on steroids! Preposterous!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

hellboy wrote:A UFC fighter on steroids! Preposterous!
yeah, right?! I think they should be allowed to be on whatever they want, same with the NFL. I think those are the two sports where they should hand out HGH and steroids with their contracts. it isn't soccer or baseball, you're trying to kill each other. two savage sports, who cares what they're on. I say and have always said, juice the fuck up!

in a separate but similar note, how fucking crazy is Nick Diaz for going into the octagon HIGH AS FUCK on weed against a killer, roided up with a metal rod in his leg?! after 20 months off, going UP a weight class and HE GOES THE DISTANCE!!?? the guy is my anti-hero.

I know it's a controversial way of looking at it but I've always felt that way. especially in the NFL, a sport where basically you run as fast as you can directly into another man who is also running as fast as he can RIGHT AT YOU!! lol and people get twisted over drug testing in that sport. like it's fucking figure skating or something. I mean when Mayweather fights Manny if they're not both juiced to the gills I don't wanna even watch it. trying to impose chemical misdemeanors in a blood bath is like rules of engagement when you're at war. it's humans lying to themselves, only go 50% primate on your opponent, be a gentleman the other half of the time. I mean who are you kidding, really.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

^ interesting take on it NY. That's cool you think that way. I'll agree to disagree.

I guess I am just old school and preferred to engage and watch sports where there is a level playing field. Even if roids were legal, I highly doubt at least half the league would hesitate to take them and rightfully so, it's some nasty shit. I've seen plenty of my boys go on and off the juice and let me tell you it ain't pretty. The side affects are not even worth it. Again, I am old school. I just don't believe in that shit.

Besides I had enough fucking testosterone to begin with, and when I use to play Ball I really didn't need it.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

people run at me at work like "Jon Jones got busted for coke in his system!!" and my response is always, who gives a fuck!? I think in baseball it's a disgrace, juicing up to hit home runs is disgusting, selfish nonsense. but I think that HGH, which btw is legal, just to recover from surgery should be allowed. I'm a Yankee fan so seeing A-Rod constantly lie about his past use is embarrassing, I think he should be forever banned. but on the flip side when Andy Pettitte had to (kinda sorta) admit to using HGH after his elbow surgery when he was with Houston is a joke. that should 100% be allowed in all sports, then when you are healthy and activated it should end right there. science has advanced so should the rules. it should never be a black and white issue, it's complicated and the rules should reflect that in all sports. but fucking MMA man? come on now, they're modern day gladiators, let them get fucking do whatever they want to their bodies.

for example if Vitor at almost 40 years old wants to take andro and start throwing spinning back kicks to peoples heads and Weidman wants to stay clean, so be it. then when Chris smashes his ass in the octagon it just adds more sweetness to victory. the sneaking around is what makes it shady, let it be known. make it a statistic when they do the "tale of the tape" lol. I mean I don't even drink, haven't had a sip of a beer in almost 10 years so I'm not saying I'd do it but you should be able to look at this subjectively and be honest. if Nick Diaz and that wide receiver from the Browns want to smoke weed and compete? LET THEM FUCKING DO IT. suspending them for 12 months in either sport is nonsensical.

even at work some of my friends are stock brokers and they smoke at lunch and get on the phones and rip it up, let people do what they want within reason. I saw on ESPN that kid from Cleveland got busted for alcohol in his system, he's like 22, 23 years old and they want to suspend him for the ENTIRE 2015 SEASON!! that's so dumb. I remember when I was in college we used to get high as hell and go to the gym and lift weights, I never saw anything wrong with that. some of my friends were eating D-Balls like candy and doing the same thing back then, as long as you are educated I say do it.

sorry that was long...
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

check out two underrated classic UFC fights.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

shout out to "Bendo" Benson Henderson for saving the Colorado card, moving up a weight class, and CLEANLY disposing of hometown boy Brandon Thatch by 4th round submission. all respect due. amazing victory.

another victory would be Tool recording a new alb.....oh wait. they are. in the studio.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Fuck you spider, you are done!

MMA fans in Adelaide UFC fight night headed your way... Too bad the card looks pretty weak though, but I would go nonetheless.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

187 and 189 are beast.

Light Heavyweight Jon Jones (c) vs. Anthony Johnson
Middleweight Chris Weidman (c) vs. Vitor Belfort
Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Donald Cerrone
Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Andrei Arlovski
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs. John Moraga
Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Leo Kuntz

Featherweight José Aldo (c) vs. Conor McGregor
Welterweight Robbie Lawler (c) vs. Rory MacDonald

how about some free shit in New Jerz?? another sick card...

Middleweight Lyoto Machida vs. Luke Rockhold
Middleweight Ronaldo Souza vs. Yoel Romero
Women's Strawweight Felice Herrig vs. Paige VanZant
Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux vs. Patrick Cummins
Lightweight Jim Miller vs. Paul Felder

and don't sleep on Adelaide either. Stipe vs Hunt is going to be a BARN BURNER of a slug fest. not a lot of technique in that fight lol. plus Launceston's own Bec Rawlings is a monster. I hear those Aussie chicks can throw down, I hear they also have no problem getting drunk and peeing in public as well.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

just when you thought it was safe to sleep on Frank Mir he reminds you that he's fucked up Big Nog, Brock Lesnar, Roy Nelson, Kongo, Cro-cop and now Big Foot Silva!! wow.

BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Never under estimate Mir. Ever!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

BlackHole83 wrote:Never under estimate Mir. Ever!
never underestimate Cat Zingano's booty at the weigh in. she looked BANGIN. when Joey asked her what she had to say about tonight's fight she just said "watch this" FUCK YEAH!!! that got me all amped up!!! haha

BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Shit, Rhonda finally has ripped abs. I'm actually looking forward to this fight
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Cat is walking into the ring to a puscifer song
basejumper
Droner