The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

mogeffingmog said
You gotta do what you think is best for you.  I would say call her, although probably after you sober up, just so you can get your thoughts in order.  Don't even let your Dad or Brother play a part in the decision.  If your mom is really that close to the end, give her the gift of closure, even if it doesn't mean much to you.

I never got closure. Why should she?

I've gone my whole life without blood family. Now that she's dying, I should run to her?

Don't get me wrong, this is fucking me up. But I feel completely passed-over. How someone can treat their own flesh like this is beyond me.

I mentioned to my girlfriend tonight how fucking awkward I felt being with her family last year - big Samoan family. Every cousin, uncle, aunt, whatever, you can think of. Massive. I ran to our room constantly to read "Bourne Identity". I felt suffocated.

I'd take that over what I have any day. They made me feel wanted and needed.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

mogeffingmog said

badkittygothgirl said

mogeffingmog said

Fuck you might as well have kicked them directly in the nuts because oh shit do they go on the defense immediately waxing poetic about how Maynard is Jesus and DC channels sacred mystic occult powers.  I am waiting for Children to create a Tool super hero comic.  You know that shit is coming.

DC DOES channel sacred mystical occult powers, so shut your pie hole before I am forced to Row Sham Bow you. 

^ hahaha i figured you would jump on that one!  If ever there was a Tool fan who deserved to have such powers "showered" on them it is you

BK loves it when she's showered with......oh wait, wrong thread.

Back on topic, Fuck Tool and their lazy fuck-stick attitude.

I like to poop naked.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

markuspoop said

mogeffingmog said

badkittygothgirl said

mogeffingmog said

Fuck you might as well have kicked them directly in the nuts because oh shit do they go on the defense immediately waxing poetic about how Maynard is Jesus and DC channels sacred mystic occult powers.  I am waiting for Children to create a Tool super hero comic.  You know that shit is coming.

DC DOES channel sacred mystical occult powers, so shut your pie hole before I am forced to Row Sham Bow you. 

^ hahaha i figured you would jump on that one!  If ever there was a Tool fan who deserved to have such powers "showered" on them it is you

BK loves it when she's showered with......oh wait, wrong thread.

Back on topic, Fuck Tool and their lazy fuck-stick attitude.

Agreed. Cunts. Every one of them.

Every sexy, sexy, one of them.

Justin.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Oh and geez, just read the rest of the thread.  Hang in there.  Hell if anything I say get MORE drunk.  I mean, alcohol is the solution to all of life's problems.
I like to poop naked.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Thanks, everyone. I really mean it.

I'm just going to drink the rest of my beers and deal with it in the morning. No offence to any of you, but I hope Tyson sees this. He has a voice of reason. At times.

This is not a good situation, and I apologise for vomiting here, but I thank you all, very sincerely, for your kind words and advice.

It really means a lot.

(THAT'S TWO WORDS, FUCKWITS. "A" AND "LOT". TWO. COUNT THEM. STOP FUCKING THEM UP). (Wasn't directed to anyone in particular).
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

crow011 said

mogeffingmog said
You gotta do what you think is best for you.  I would say call her, although probably after you sober up, just so you can get your thoughts in order.  Don't even let your Dad or Brother play a part in the decision.  If your mom is really that close to the end, give her the gift of closure, even if it doesn't mean much to you.

I've gone my whole life without blood family. Now that she's dying, I should run to her?

Don't get me wrong, this is fucking me up. But I feel completely passed-over. How someone can treat their own flesh like this is beyond me.

I mentioned to my girlfriend tonight how fucking awkward I felt being with her family last year - big Samoan family. Every cousin, uncle, aunt, whatever, you can think of. Massive. I ran to our room constantly to read "Bourne Identity". I felt suffocated.

It sounds like you were treated very badly by the people in your world that should have cared about you the most.  That is beyond unfortunate.  I wish there was a magical answer for this kind of shit. 

All I know is that if it is in your power to reach out, give her peace, then you should do it.  You never have to think about her again.  You never have to engage your Dad and Brother for anything again.  That act of kindness, that closure, is really for YOU.  You would be elevating yourself above all of it, and in the process, allowing yourself to reconcile all the conflicting emotions inside you. 

Does she deserve it?  It sure doesn't sound like it.  But you deserve it, because you are BETTER than what they left behind.  All on your own.  All of life's lessons and struggles, you have made it because of your own strength.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

mogeffingmog said

crow011 said

mogeffingmog said

It sounds like you were treated very badly by the people in your world that should have cared about you the most.  That is beyond unfortunate.  I wish there was a magical answer for this kind of shit. 

All I know is that if it is in your power to reach out, give her peace, then you should do it.  You never have to think about her again.  You never have to engage your Dad and Brother for anything again.  That act of kindness, that closure, is really for YOU.  You would be elevating yourself above all of it, and in the process, allowing yourself to reconcile all the conflicting emotions inside you. 

Does she deserve it?  It sure doesn't sound like it.  But you deserve it, because you are BETTER than what they left behind.  All on your own.  All of life's lessons and struggles, you have made it because of your own strength.

This is probably the most beautiful message, and that's why it's been so hard to reply.

You're absolutely right.

I'm going to sleep on it now, pass out, and see what happens tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, though. I'm scared, dude.

And I'm running out of beer. Fuck.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

crow011 said

Kittaan said

crow011 said
I would just like to point out, yet again, for what seems to be the umpteenth time: none of us HATE TOOL. We're just over the bullshit.

Really think about it. If all of us "assholes" hated TOOL so much, we wouldn't be here. It wouldn't even be worth our time to troll.

So, yeah, there's always that.

I think I fit in this bucket as well.  And if you "assholes" weren't already covering this POV so thoroughly (and I mean THOROUGHLY), I would probably be more vocal about it.  

Another "So, yeah, there's always that." moment:  Dead Horse syndrome is rampant on both ends of the spectrum.  It's actually pretty refreshing when something other than the 800 Pound Gorilla topics come to the surface... more of this please.

I'd like to point out, yet again, that I really haven't been posting that much (in comparison . . .).

There's not much TO say, right? Yep, we love the band. Yep, not much is happening. Yep, crow011 has an extraordinarily large penis.

Over and over again. Gets boring.

At least that smurf brought us all together. Compared to him, "children" looked OGT.

So a person's opinion on Tool only matters if they're OGT?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

children said

crow011 said

Kittaan said

crow011 said
I would just like to point out, yet again, for what seems to be the umpteenth time: none of us HATE TOOL. We're just over the bullshit.

Really think about it. If all of us "assholes" hated TOOL so much, we wouldn't be here. It wouldn't even be worth our time to troll.

So, yeah, there's always that.

I think I fit in this bucket as well.  And if you "assholes" weren't already covering this POV so thoroughly (and I mean THOROUGHLY), I would probably be more vocal about it.  

Another "So, yeah, there's always that." moment:  Dead Horse syndrome is rampant on both ends of the spectrum.  It's actually pretty refreshing when something other than the 800 Pound Gorilla topics come to the surface... more of this please.

I'd like to point out, yet again, that I really haven't been posting that much (in comparison . . .).

There's not much TO say, right? Yep, we love the band. Yep, not much is happening. Yep, crow011 has an extraordinarily large penis.

Over and over again. Gets boring.

At least that smurf brought us all together. Compared to him, "children" looked OGT.

So a person's opinion on Tool only matters if they're OGT?

Not entirely.  The main requirement is that the person not be a complete fucking idiot.  Obviously that makes you shit out of luck.

Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

I could say the same about self-important cunts like yourself...
Casey Tatum
Geacon

Post by Casey Tatum »

I read crow's posts, and even though him and i have our differences, i can understand that he has gone through a lot and respect him for it. His demeanor in this forum makes a lot of sense now.

Crow, i know you don't give a fuck about what i think, but for what it's worth, i want to say that i wish you the best.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

crow011 said
Thanks, everyone. I really mean it.

I'm just going to drink the rest of my beers and deal with it in the morning. No offence to any of you, but I hope Tyson sees this. He has a voice of reason. At times.

This is not a good situation, and I apologise for vomiting here, but I thank you all, very sincerely, for your kind words and advice.

It really means a lot.

(THAT'S TWO WORDS, FUCKWITS. "A" AND "LOT". TWO. COUNT THEM. STOP FUCKING THEM UP). (Wasn't directed to anyone in particular).

Some people don't deserve closure.

You should have forgotten about these people and all their negativity years ago.

I'm terrible at advice, but simply put, they don't deserve you.

Good luck brother.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Everytime I read this thread I fight the urge to drown myself in beer as well.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

children said
I read crow's posts, and even though him and i have our differences, i can understand that he has gone through a lot and respect him for it. His demeanor in this forum makes a lot of sense now.

Crow, i know you don't give a fuck about what i think, but for what it's worth, i want to say that i wish you the best.

I appreciate that man, I really do. Thank you.

Brevity has always been your strength, Tyson, and yet again your brutallity goes straight to the core. Unfortunately, I thought I had put all this bullshit behind me too, but it seems to keep coming back up.

I'm going to use this day as an experiment - see if I'm strong enough to just ignore this and move on with my life. I'm confident I can do it.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

Thanks for your kind words. It's nice to know that a fellow brother is able to display compassion and give advice to someone when they really need it, regardless of how they feel about them personally.

You're a fucking asshole, and mog was right - you've had sand in your vagina for weeks. I thought it was because we were all acting like idiots, but I'm starting to think it's because you're a self-righteous asshole.

Go fuck yourself.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

For my boy crow, this shit will cheer you up...Crank those fucking speakers up!

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

I think I'm going to take a break for a while. Sorry to everyone for tarnishing this excellent forum's name with my personal issues, but it seemed like a good idea at 1:00am.

Thanks for the kind words and good vibes, everyone. You're all at the top of the food chain, in my opinion.
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

Not much that can be said that hasn't already mate & I've hardly been a consistent poster on this board to really offer much more than my thoughts & sympathy. Hate hearing bad shit happening to people & sounds like you've had a rough trot so am genuinely sorry to hear of ya situation.

If anything my own life experiences have taught me & also from what I've seen with close mates that have faced adversity, is that the greater adversity one has faced in their life, generally the greater they deal with it & use it to move forward in a positive direction.. Sometimes it takes some time for that to happen, but I hope it all works out for ya in the end mate.. Times like now you're in is when I turn to my favourite music to help me through tough times so.. Hopefully everything works out bud.. Chin up 
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Crow man, you're a revelation!

I have a lot of pain and hurt but I'm not comfortable with sharing just yet. I do think that opening up to people is liberating and paves way for healing - still yet to realise this. I commend you for having the courage to share your thoughts.

I hope it all works well for you in the end. Wishing you the best. Mike.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

@Crow: XOXOXOXOX
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
Tool_User
Optomist

Post by Tool_User »

hellboy1975 said

It is rather depressing isnt it?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Fuck Tool.  This latest interview with Justin further exemplifies how fucking lazy they have become and also just how far off they still are from completing a new record.  I guess we are looking at a late 2014, early 2015 release now.  Couple that with this fucking Opiate re-release that contains nothing new at all, and a tour which they said last year they wouldn't do again until the new album was finished, and you get a huge steaming pile of Tool bullshit.  I couldn't be more disgusted with this band.  If their fucking music wasn't so exceptionally good I would have long ago said fuck you and tossed in my "fan" badge.

#pathetic
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Wait you got an actual fan badge?  Fuck, now if I'm not mad.  All I got was that stupid credit card looking thing and that bullshit piece of paper.  But you got a badge?  Like a sheriff or deputy-type badge?  That's fucking bad ass.  If I had one of those I'd rock it every damn day.

Fuck, now I'm super pissed off at Tool.  Where's my fucking badge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 
I like to poop naked.