Opiate Toolarmy sale and the Seal of Xatanitos

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Badkittygothgirl posted this morning this little snippet she noticed from a Revolver article regarding the Opiate reissue:

The packages will only be available via Tool’s website (www.toolband.com) on Mar. 26 with the band setting aside a small number of packages (200 of each variation) for Toolarmy members. Toolarmy members will be able to purchase on Mar. 22 via Toolarmy.com.

Good news for Toolarmy members. Presumably we'll know the price of these articles quite soon.

For what it's worth, I personally don't think it's worthwhile signing up to Toolarmy just for this sale (in general I'd say it's not worth becoming a member at all). Given that it's expected to be somewhat expensive (I'm still predicting $100+ for signed copies) I think there will be enough available during the public sale.

It's also been revealed that 5 copies will contain the Seal of Xatanitos, some kind of golden ticket that will no doubt make you a better Tool fan.

Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Nice! I sure either way it will be hard to get. I wonder how many of the signed copies will be available on Toolarmy
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

that was all bad kitty HB... all props to her
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

They are all signed
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

petemasterpete said
that was all bad kitty HB... all props to her

Typical, trying the steal her thunder...
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

I thought only 2K of the 5K we're signed?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Bogart said
I thought only 2K of the 5K we're signed?

I don't think there's a definitive answer.  Danny said 2000 in a pic he posted, Adam said 5000.  Which one is true I'm not sure.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

What pisses me off about the article is that when they first announced it, I asked for March 26th off so I would be ready.  Even though I was not sold on the product at the time and I'm still not entirely sold on it, but my defenses are weakening.  Sadly, I can't get off Friday or I would be in front of my computer.  It paid off when it came time to get one of the 33 signed Salivals.

markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

badkittygothgirl said
What pisses me off about the article is that when they first announced it, I asked for March 26th off so I would be ready.  Even though I was not sold on the product at the time and I'm still not entirely sold on it, but my defenses are weakening.  Sadly, I can't get off Friday or I would be in front of my computer.  It paid off when it came time to get one of the 33 signed Salivals.

Hey, take your bitching to The Grudge thread.

I like to poop naked.
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

Hahaha
Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

The last time I got a "golden ticket" was when I won a free pass to a strip club. I went to the club and stared at this girl's boobs and she glared at me in an unpleasant manner so I left the venue feeling awkward and had an uneasy sleep that night.

I guess winners are sometimes losers.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Calfium Jay said
The last time I got a "golden ticket" was when I won a free pass to a strip club. I went to the club and stared at this girl's boobs and she glared at me in an unpleasant manner so I left the venue feeling awkward and had an uneasy sleep that night.

I guess winners are sometimes losers.

Good 69 post.

Don't mow your lawn
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

It would be sweet if they flew the golden ticket winners to LA to the loft and got to listen to them play a few songs/rehearse and chill with the band a bit.
Gwarden
Fanboi

Post by Gwarden »

Golden ticket = a guided tour of the Loft with MayJay dressed as Gene Wilder. He even does that little fall and roll when he greets you at the gate. Also the chocolate is laced with LSD.
sublime5446
Fanboi

Post by sublime5446 »

Anyone fee like grabbing an extra signed copy from this pre sale in case there's anything special with them. I don't want to give them money for a membership just to allow me to give them more money for a cd lol. 
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

markuspoop said

badkittygothgirl said

Hey, take your bitching to The Grudge thread.

take your bitching to The Grudge thread.

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

is this why the loft had a reno?  clean it up....make it foodsafe for the chocolate factory
go taff!
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

Anybody know the address to the loft?
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

DRURY said
Anybody know the address to the loft?

Yes, and I won't be publishing it on this site.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Ooooh, 999 upside-down 666.  1 more...
Don't mow your lawn
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

golden tickets?
go taff!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Golden Showers!

MJK will spray the lucky winners of the Golden Tostitos personally!!

Ki77aan :twisted:
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

@hb

Yeah not a good idea. Im only a few hours away by car,....i could do some recon.
cultiv8420
Bronco's Fan

Post by cultiv8420 »

[from http://mysteryarts.blogspot.com/2008/08/xatanitos.html]
"Xatanitos is an antiquated word for use during card shuffling and for luck involving five cards. This word comes from an Egyptian book of magical talismans entitled Treasure of the Old Man of the Pyramids, “translated from the Language of the Magi” in the eighteenth century [Arthur Edward Waite, The Book of Ceremonial Magic, 1913]."