Opiate Toolarmy sale and the Seal of Xatanitos

Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

cultiv8420 said
[from http://mysteryarts.blogspot.com/2008/08/xatanitos.html]
"Xatanitos is an antiquated word for use during card shuffling and for luck involving five cards. This word comes from an Egyptian book of magical talismans entitled Treasure of the Old Man of the Pyramids, “translated from the Language of the Magi” in the eighteenth century [Arthur Edward Waite, The Book of Ceremonial Magic, 1913]."

ToolArmy: Represent!  LOL, this really brings me right back to the TA boards...  nice.
Ki77aan :twisted:
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

Hopefully the golden tickets are only sold to ToolArmy members    I'm sure its soooo RANDOM. 
tiresias
Has been

Post by tiresias »

but WHAT TIME on Friday will they start selling on TA?
“Casual Fan”
elp5000
My pain is just an excuse

Post by elp5000 »

AAAHHHHH... Another day in front of the computer screen. I hope it does not turn out to be one of those 4am sneaky sales..

;-}~
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

elp5000 said
AAAHHHHH... Another day in front of the computer screen. I hope it does not turn out to be one of those 4am sneaky sales..

;-}~

So glad I don't give a fuck!  Good luck to the rest of you.

8`)
Ki77aan :twisted:
tiresias
Has been

Post by tiresias »

Thanks bro.
“Casual Fan”
James
Fanboi

Post by James »

In a frenzy over here trying to figure out timing and who is ordering (or I could take the day off of school....ha, ha) and how this is going to go down. I really hope they give us some more information on what time these will go online and such! 
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Just got an email from Blair.  He doesn't know what time merch will post the product, and if he did, probably wouldn't publicise it due to the server strain it would add.  I think we'll need to look out for each other to help determine when stuff goes on sale.
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Post by budsyralli »

sign me up

go taff!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I'm surprised they haven't announced prices yet.  Also when are those interviews going to be up?
Don't mow your lawn
James
Fanboi

Post by James »

hellboy1975 said
Just got an email from Blair.  He doesn't know what time merch will post the product, and if he did, probably wouldn't publicise it due to the server strain it would add.  I think we'll need to look out for each other to help determine when stuff goes on sale.

Well damn, maybe I shouldn't have made that joke about leaving school...What a strange way of going about things. I worry a shift of orders will be put up, people will panic and tell every one of their friends, the server will be strained regardless. We will just have to watch! Thank you for this. 
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

hellboy1975 said

fuck all you guys... I'm buying the limit and then I'm gonna hand them out on the street corner to random passers by in exchange for cigarettes and discarded bazooka joe wrappers
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining