Random Music News

Music in all its forms and styles
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

petemasterpete said

hellboy1975 said
You guys are joking right?  I was pretty underwhelmed by that AIC cover.  In no way is it better than Opiate.

that's the great thing about art interpretation... your interpretation is rubbish and entirely wrong, as usual

trust me, I'm a doctor

A doctor of what?  Stupid opinions?
Don't mow your lawn
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

- You like noisy music?
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Something greater than fear

Austin, March 2013

Smashing Pumpkins founder and lead singer Billy Corgan joined Alex Jones once again in studio for a powerful interview. In this excerpt, Corgan analyzes the momentum of the infowar, while hinting at an even greater awakening hindered only by population's refusal to confront the truth and embrace a shift into a totally new paradigm.

- You like noisy music?
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

btw, the album has leaked
- You like noisy music?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Kittaan said

petemasterpete said
in not-opiate related news, has anyone seen the new AIC cover art... pretty fuckin' rad if you ask me

So much more interesting to me than this Opiate travesty.  And I will willingly throw my dirty dollars at AIC for their ability to churn out some NEW music.

Fuckin' A.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

ziggy23 said

Something greater than fear

Austin, March 2013

Smashing Pumpkins founder and lead singer Billy Corgan joined Alex Jones once again in studio for a powerful interview. In this excerpt, Corgan analyzes the momentum of the infowar, while hinting at an even greater awakening hindered only by population's refusal to confront the truth and embrace a shift into a totally new paradigm.

Alex Jones is such a phoney.

Complete meathead in the 34-35 minute mark.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of The Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan made him his little lapdog. He should take over his show because the "system" already made its own Alex Jones Show in Alex Jones.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Alex Jones is not a phony, he's just a little crazy & passionate sometimes. back in the 90's he was talking about shit like the Gulf Of Tonkin incident being a false flag operation, Operation Northwoods, drones in the U.S., facial recognition software and C.I.A. operating with local law enforcement to "enslave" the population everyone said he was full of shit. putting people on to the European Union, China wanting to buy U.S. currency up, borders with Canada & Mexico being further blurred in a guise of free trade he wasn't completely talking out of his ass. people aren't exactly walking around with RFID chips in their arms like he said BUT they are walking around with them in their passports and drivers licensees! so at least 30% of his crazy nonsense came to fruition. plus the Globalization of currency in the form of the Euro, things of that nature. a lot of what he used to rant about in the mid 90's has actually happened. there's one camera for every 30 people in London for instance, 20 years ago that was madness. drones over NYC? Bloomberg said get ready for them, it's inevitable. he's serving a third term because Rockefeller and Kissinger wrote an open letter to New York. AJ isn't a phony.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

UndKeineEier said

petemasterpete said

hellboy1975 said
You guys are joking right?  I was pretty underwhelmed by that AIC cover.  In no way is it better than Opiate.

that's the great thing about art interpretation... your interpretation is rubbish and entirely wrong, as usual

trust me, I'm a doctor

A doctor of what?  Fixing the Stupid opinions of myself and others?

Absolutely... for the right price, I'd be willing fix yours, too.  
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

petemasterpete said

UndKeineEier said

petemasterpete said

hellboy1975 said

trust me, I'm a doctor

A doctor of what?  Fixing the Stupid opinions of myself and others?

Absolutely... for the right price, I'd be willing fix yours, too.  

I AM UNDKEINEEIER

Don't mow your lawn
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

NYHC81 said
Alex Jones is not a phony, he's just a little crazy & passionate sometimes. back in the 90's he was talking about shit like the Gulf Of Tonkin incident being a false flag operation, Operation Northwoods, drones in the U.S., facial recognition software and C.I.A. operating with local law enforcement to "enslave" the population everyone said he was full of shit. putting people on to the European Union, China wanting to buy U.S. currency up, borders with Canada & Mexico being further blurred in a guise of free trade he wasn't completely talking out of his ass. people aren't exactly walking around with RFID chips in their arms like he said BUT they are walking around with them in their passports and drivers licensees! so at least 30% of his crazy nonsense came to fruition. plus the Globalization of currency in the form of the Euro, things of that nature. a lot of what he used to rant about in the mid 90's has actually happened. there's one camera for every 30 people in London for instance, 20 years ago that was madness. drones over NYC? Bloomberg said get ready for them, it's inevitable. he's serving a third term because Rockefeller and Kissinger wrote an open letter to New York. AJ isn't a phony.

Back in the early 90s information wasn't as easy to find as it is now with wiki leaks and so forth.

However David Icke, Jeff Rense and David Duke were around a lot longer than Alex Jones so he did have good reference points.

He is undoubtedly a Zionist shill. He supports the State of Israel and has a Jewish wife. If you noticed he hardly ever criticizes the Jewish State.

In fact he goes so far as to spread disinformation.

At the time of the 9/11 attack he ignored the testimonies of eyewitnesses of seeing three Mossad agents  laughing as the towers fell. Instead he lays some absurd notion that the Queen of England controls the Zionists.

A simple Google search would suffice.

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Bloomberg is pretty Jewish though haha, he rips him the fuck apart anytime he gets a chance.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

doors said

NYHC81 said

Back in the early 90s information wasn't as easy to find as it is now with wiki leaks and so forth.

However David Icke, Jeff Rense and David Duke were around a lot longer than Alex Jones so he did have good reference points.

He is undoubtedly a Zionist shill. He supports the State of Israel and has a Jewish wife. If you noticed he hardly ever criticizes the Jewish State.

At the time of the 9/11 attack he ignored the testimonies of eyewitnesses of seeing three Mossad agents  laughing as the towers fell. Instead he lays some absurd notion that the Queen of England controls the Zionists.

I APPROVE OF, AND ADMIRE, YOU'RE IMPRESSIVE AND UNWAVERING SUPPORT OF CAPSLOCK

- DR.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

petemasterpete said

doors said

NYHC81 said

I APPROVE OF, AND ADMIRE, YOU'RE IMPRESSIVE AND UNWAVERING SUPPORT OF CAPSLOCK

- DR.

Likewise, with your unwavering support of contractions.

J/K

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

this just in, that new Alice In Chains song "Phantom Limb" is the shit.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

Adam Jones: My Top 10 Favorite Guitarists

http://www.guitarworld.com/adam-jones-adams-jones

- You like noisy music?
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

ziggy23 said

I feel like I've read that before.

Funny that Morello isn't on his list.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

crow011 said

ziggy23 said

Me too.

MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Half of Adam's list is from two bands, King Crimson and Meshuggah...nuff said
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

mogeffingmog said
Half of Adam's list is from two bands, King Crimson and Meshuggah...nuff said

definitely two of my top 20 right there.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy1975 said

crow011 said

ziggy23 said

Me too.

From 2009, as well.

petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

new (and final) ministry record set for release in September:

“From Beer To Eternity” track listing:

“Hail To His Majesty”
“Punch In The Face”
“Permawar”
“Perfect Storm”
“Fairly Unbalanced”
“The Horror”
“Side Fx Include Mikey’s Middle Finger (T.V.4)”
“Lesson Unlearned”
“Thanx But No Thanx”
“Change Of Luck”
“Enjoy The Silence”

Now, several of you are aware of my affinity for this band, particularly Filth Pig and prior eras, so I'm hoping with all hope that this is at least better than that last turd they dropped... how could it not be?!
fortysixand2
Uncle Fucker

Post by fortysixand2 »

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I didn't read all of those, but I did see a few bands I'd be interested in seeing.
Don't mow your lawn
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

NIN, the Cure and Queens Of The Stone Age are very promising. the other 1,000 acts leave MUCH to be desired. another (mostly) disappointing lineup for this fading three ring circus that's too far from my home. being there's a Rage Against The Machine reunion rumbling, they need to get them there for 2014.

someone tell Perry that before this whole thing goes belly up (for the 2nd time) that he needs to go big and old school for next year. pay homage to the original movement, get people excited again. first things first, move that shit to New York. enough with this Chi-Town nonsense. you can double the price of three day passes and people will STILL come out in droves to see Rage. especially if you add Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Tool, Helmet, Primus, the Melvins, Sonic Youth, the Pixies & Dinosaur Jr. stop fucking around already Perry, put the pink feather boa down.