RIP - The Dead Thread

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Re: RIP - The Dead Thread

Post by The Boss »

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

He was a great actor. I don't have the energy this morning to rage against the fact a LOT people only know him
for the Roger Rabbit movie, which of course is a classic etc...but the guy was an actor.
I'll make it brief: Cain't remember where but there was a discussion over leading male roles of today
and who's better, who sucks etc... well...i got news for ya...Hoskins was a stage actor and
a STAGE actor >>>screen actor any day of the week and ANY screen actor worth their weight in wrestling tickets would
tell you that. It takes skill to act on stage; it takes memorization to act on screen. That's putting it simplistically, granted, but I believe that, as well.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

He was awesome in A Long Good Friday.
I like to poop naked.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

They just played an interview with him on NPR yesterday. Excellent actor with a lot of integrity.
Ki77aan :twisted:
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

how did Bob Hoskins die? did the judge drop a piano on his head? or maybe he suffered a heart attack playing patty cake?

EDIT: it took me a good 5 minutes to type the patty cake line. I couldn't stop laughing. sorry. R.I.P. lol
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:how did Bob Hoskins die? did the judge drop a piano on his head? or maybe he suffered a heart attack playing patty cake?

EDIT: it took me a good 5 minutes to type the patty cake line. I couldn't stop laughing. sorry. R.I.P. lol
Jessica rabbit give me the weirdest boner
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

The Weirdest Boner. Great band name.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

RIP H.R. Giger

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

hellboy wrote:RIP H.R. Giger

Whoa. That's a big one.

Died from a fall, too. Man, that fucking sucks.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

I can't believe that;
the idea of art in a world without him is alien to me.

rip
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

has been my favorite artist since I can remember ... here is my single-most favouritest drawing ever in the existence of the world that I've ever, ever, see'd, ever

well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

The Boss wrote:
Unless it is into a vat of molten metal with an alien exploding from his chest.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

hellboy wrote:
The Boss wrote:
Unless it is into a vat of molten metal with an alien exploding from his chest.
In that case I hope he gave a thumbs up as he disappeared into the molten metal [WINKING FACE]
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

My heart has been heavy all day. The world is a darker place without him in it. Years ago, I framed some calendar pics and hung them in my living room.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou died today. She was perhaps the most famous shitty living poet in the U.S. Her overly sappy bits of strung together wistful feelings were like Little River Band lyrics, if Fat Oprah had ordered everybody to refer to Reminiscing as a work of sheer genius. Maya Angelou wrote like an unpolished freshman Lit major who just knew her words were meant to move people. Once everybody realized that Maya looked interesting and had a memorable delivery and that she was black, her insights into the beauty of the sun, and the sincerity of love, and the fact that time keeps on ticking ticking into the future were held in Emerson like regard. She quickly became a politically correct national treasure. You couldn’t have a graduation or Olympics or Presidential gala without Maya Angelou Captain Kirking some free verse ripped straight from the wisdom of a middle school girl who makes daisy necklaces and pencils hearts in her journal.

Beloveds, now we know that we know nothing, now that our bright and shining star can slip away from our fingertips like a puff of summer wind.

Without notice, our dear love can escape our doting embrace. Sing our songs among the stars and walk our dances across the face of the moon.

Maya wrote that for Michael Jackson upon his own death. The verses from Man in the Mirror are ten times as deep as that dribble. Her inauguration poem for Obama read like a Black History Month local TV station interstitial combined with a love letter to Our Lord and Savior. I have no ill personal feelings for Maya Angelou. Maybe in her private moments she too laughed at how seriously a white guilt ridden America accepted her crap as profound and gobbled up her ninety-seven autobiographies.

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return

Thanks, Maya, you’ve raised the bar for Hallmark ‘Words of Wisdom’ category forever more.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Wait a second... you can use the QUOTE feature to show that you're posting Somebody Else's words?!?!

Fuck me, I never even considered doing something that simple. Thanks, Crow. I'll try not to be a Copy Pasta Plagiarist from now on.

You're the bestest!

-Ty
And.... Scene.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Believe what you want!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

I always do.

I'll say a little prayer for you and Maya tonight, as I lay me down to sleep.
liz
Lunchinator

Post by liz »

Doc Neeson, frontman of a seventies Aussie band (from Adelaide) The Angels who bought us the iconic " Am I ever going to see your face again" with the words they never actually sang but the crowd did "no way get fucked fuck off".
"She's a very charming and delightful creature, and has only one fault that I know of. It happens, unfortunately, that that single blemish is a want of taste. She don't like me."
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

badkittygothgirl wrote:My heart has been heavy all day. The world is a darker place without him in it. Years ago, I framed some calendar pics and hung them in my living room.

wow that's an awesome wall. you're definitely one of the coolest chicks on the planet for that alone lol. props.
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:
badkittygothgirl wrote:My heart has been heavy all day. The world is a darker place without him in it. Years ago, I framed some calendar pics and hung them in my living room.

wow that's an awesome wall. you're definitely one of the coolest chicks on the planet for that alone lol. props.
Good call, mate.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

petemasterpete wrote:has been my favorite artist since I can remember ... here is my single-most favouritest drawing ever in the existence of the world that I've ever, ever, see'd, ever

::JACKS PICTURE:: ::PRETENDS TO HAVE FOUND IT RANDOMLY::
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:

Seriously? :lol:

I can bet a million that house smells of cat piss
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Not Tyson wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:

Seriously? :lol:

I can bet a million that house smells of cat piss
The Goth ornaments give it away. :lol: