The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
MOG
Scissorman

Re: The Grudge

Post by MOG »

Ettan wrote: I HATE REDDIT/R/TOOLBAND. JUST READ THIS SHIT
^ LOL ^ Now that is the kind of shit that makes Tool fans look like complete fucking idiots. Hey I get why most of you crazy bastards are loyal to the band. They make good music. Really good music when they get it right. But it is all the smoke and mirror mumbo jumbo pseudo spiritual nonsense that makes me cringe.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Post by inspiration_tactic »

Maynard does have a gift for poetry. It's easy to see how some of his work would pique curiosity... especially in the younger generation that are just being introduced to the music. Their first taste for a spirituality outside of their upbringing may have been found through the band (mine was). This is why you find few casual fans... most FUCKING LOVE tool. They credit them for showing them the light (the light being that it's okay to think for yourself and find your own path). It took me a little while before I realized that was the core message behind the obscurities, bits, and pieces that form together to construct his songs. Atheism, Wicca, Buddhism, Kabbalah, and even Christianity (Wings seems more open-minded to me) are all prevalent in the work. What's it mean? Start digging.
choose to spiral out... or shut the fuck up
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Post by petemasterpete »

quit being nice ... fuck tool
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
inspiration_tactic
Has been

petemasterpete wrote:quit being nice ... fuck tool
there are enough legions of angry fans baaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaa baaaaaaing away...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Seriously if you don't have a grudge, get the fuck OUT.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:
petemasterpete wrote:quit being nice ... fuck tool
there are enough legions of angry fans baaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaa baaaaaaing away...
Missing the point mang. The Grudge is a thread dedicated to Tool bashing. There are plenty of other Tool love fest threads around. If you don't have anything negative to say about Tool in this thread, get the fuck out.

@Petey - What in the hell are you yapping about? You LOVE Tool. You would gobble on a Maynard cock meat sandwich with a side of Chino jizz fries all day long and twice on Sunday.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

Kittaan wrote:Seriously if you don't have a grudge, get the fuck OUT.
awww did I forget to put on my crown of negativity? if you queers didn't bitch and moan on every thread I wouldn't be forced to pee on your shitty parade.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

is it fucking opposites day and no one told me or is this gay bashing newb proving as useful as a vocalist during a 10 year writing process...

@MOG: eat a bag of maynard's dead cat dicks
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

You know what's funny? When first we encountered Moggie, we went through a similar exchange with him on whatever "bitch and moan" thread was current at the time on that forum version...
petemasterpete wrote:@MOG: eat a bag of maynard's dead cat dicks
If you weren't such a colossal shit goblet, I would have found that close to amusing.

@ inspiration_tactic - Try and keep up, this is the sole purpose of this thread you eeeediot.
Ki77aan :twisted:
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

Kittaan wrote:You know what's funny? When first we encountered Moggie, we went through a similar exchange with him on whatever "bitch and moan" thread was current at the time on that forum version...
^ Yup I remember that. Makes me almost miss Lizzie a bit.

Two? years later and still no Tool album. Shocker.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

petemasterpete wrote:is it fucking opposites day and no one told me or is this gay bashing newb proving as useful as a vocalist during a 10 year writing process...

hahah seriously thought only fat, pizza-faced warcraft and call of duty players used the term newb. please... please take it back. not sure I can deal with the pain and anguish of being considered a newb on a public tool forum. especially under a thread designed to bash the band that brought you all to this forum...

(durrrrr.)
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

petemasterpete wrote:is it fucking opposites day and no one told me or is this gay bashing newb proving as useful as a vocalist during a 10 year writing process...

hahah seriously thought only fat, pizza-faced warcraft and call of duty players used the term newb. please... please take it back. not sure I can deal with the pain and anguish of being considered a newb on a public tool forum. especially under a thread designed to bash the band that brought you all to this forum...

(durrrrr.)
bwhahahahaha uh yeahhhhh you got Petey pegged all right.

Where do these people come from? Does Hellboy have an idiot quota to fill each month?

Oh and fuck Tool. Go buy the new Jesu album it is fucking FANTASTIC

Jesu - Everyday I Get Closer to the Light from Which I Came
inspiration_tactic
Has been

MOG wrote:

Hmm yeah if you like that music it's not a big surprise you don't like Tool. Maybe you should go to their forum? Logic and everything... it can be a real pain in the ass.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote: Hmm yeah if you like that music it's not a big surprise you don't like Tool. Maybe you should go to their forum? Logic and everything... it can be a real pain in the ass.
How in the hell did you possibly postulate a position based around an idea that liking Tool and Jesu are mutually exclusive endeavors? I also listen to Miles Davis, Meshuggah and Mozart. Do they also invalidate me being a fan of Tool's prior works? What a complete fucking idiot. I was listening to Tool when you were sucking on your mothers tit. I have forgotten more music than you have ever been exposed to.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

You got to pay the troll toll to get inside that boys hole. Uhhhh I mean boys soul!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

the chill wrote:You got to pay the troll toll to get inside that boys hole. Uhhhh I mean boys soul!
Dammit chiller. This IS the GRUDGE. If you don't have something negative to say about Tool GTFO! I expect more out of you. You are old school. Not one of these silly newbs.
inspiration_tactic
Has been

You're age doesn't mean you aren't still spewing petrified garbage every time you post and you get butt hurt when somebody calls you on your fucking lame-ass negativity. I don't care what fucking thread it is. You're the one who needs to grow the fuck up. Posting every day about the album not being out just makes this forum suck. Just because you're the old fuck who keeps the ball when the kids kick it over the fence doesn't mean you need to bring the whole fucking world down with you. PS unless you're like 70, you're whole take on age or whatever is inaccurate, not that it matters one damned bit. Go jerk off to a Godsmack record. They come out with a new record every six months.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

[quote="
MOG wrote:

(durrrrr.)
bwhahahahaha uh yeahhhhh you got Petey pegged all right.

Where do these people come from? Does Hellboy have an idiot quota to fill each month?

I think its the same idiot, over and over.

Fuck TOOL!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

inspiration_tactic wrote:You're age doesn't mean you aren't still spewing petrified garbage every time you post and you get butt hurt when somebody calls you on your fucking lame-ass negativity. I don't care what fucking thread it is. You're the one who needs to grow the fuck up. Posting every day about the album not being out just makes this forum suck. Just because you're the old fuck who keeps the ball when the kids kick it over the fence doesn't mean you need to bring the whole fucking world down with you. PS unless you're like 70, you're whole take on age or whatever is inaccurate, not that it matters one damned bit. Go jerk off to a Godsmack record. They come out with a new record every six months.
tl;dr
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

@Nate Dog - Thinking you are right. Every month or so some newb pops into The Grudge trying to take a pot shot or two and gets stomped out and leaves. This could be Mr. Blue. Remember that goofy motherfucker? I had a field day with that one. Dumb shits have an entire forum to wax poetic about their love for Tool but immediately gravitate to a thread dedicated to Tool bashing. :roll:
inspiration_tactic
Has been

It is fruitless to allow the ignorant to drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. It's hilarious you're so infatuated with a band you clearly hate. Obsessing over what they don't do for you... spending hours on their forum... hating them. Your life must really suck. To not allow yourself to appreciate their work and wait patiently for the next record... I feel sorry for you. I'm out. Yours is the epitome of a sad, pointless existence. You... win?
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

inspiration_tactic wrote: You... win?
[youtube][/youtube]
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

^ fuck their white shoes and choreographed dance moves. Haha I could honestly not hate on that video.

MOG- fuck tool for taking so long for the new album. That's my only beef and it's old and rancid beef. It's the kind of beef that's been out to long and talked about endlessly and is getting old. :)
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

So like your mothers vagina?
petemasterpete
Lunchinator

Post by petemasterpete »

hahah seriously thought only conservative, christian closet ball players used the term queers. please... please take it back. not sure I can deal with the pain and anguish of being considered a queer on a pubic tool wanking forum. especially under a thread designed to bash another guy 's sky rockets in flight that brought me all to this afternoon delight...

(durrrrr.)
if you can't fuck tool properly ... I digress