VIP Tickets for Australia and NZ Tool shows

oooblondieooo
My pain is just an excuse

Post by oooblondieooo »

@ MOgZilla

I think I was referring to all the reading I was doing all jumbled up in one. I'm new to this site and on mobile right now, so it's a little confusing.

Alright. Name one band that has formed in the last 10 years that is better than Tool. I'm talking as a whole. Not better vocalist..or drummer...ect.

Anyone? Seriously.
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

And when I named those bands, those are just an example. I've been to many, many shows in my 35 years of life. Including a few operas. I've seen Tool 3 times, which isn't many but I can tell you, each time was an experience. I've seen NIN 4 times. Trent is also a genius (I LOVE NIN) but there is some stuff he's done that doesn't interest me. Not like Tool. There is not one song they've done that I don't love. And I'm sure there are 1000's of others like me.

I think they are trying to keep it that way, this is why they aren't jumping to pump out shit ASAP. Not because they lost interest. But because they want to keep them special. A lot of bands have side projects. Why does every one shit on theirs? If Maynard didn't form puscifier and perfect circle and used those songs for Tool, would Tool be the same? No. People would have lost interest. Why? Because they are just a different level. Tool makes you feel. Think. Relate. Not just move.

Even after listening to their albums for 20 years, I STILL catch things in their music. No. Not they're everyones bag. I get that. But not every cares about every aspect of music either. ie: people only enjoy lyrics, or beats, or vocals.

Anyways, I know what I'm trying to say. Hopefully someone else gets it. Been a long day. lol
Cheers.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger
Height: 7.5inches

Post by snazzlefrass »

Yeah. I get it.

But could we pleaaase stay on topic here fellas?

For some reason I thought it was going to be one on one Q&A for the VIP package? Now I'm starting to think it'll be like a fucking press conference. You know, raise yer fucking hand and chewy might pick ya? Wonder what's in the goodie bag. K-Y?
SteveBobSteve
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

@toolphish.

Absolutely I'll agree with you, I do enjoy all of those bands. Jack Whites "Blunderbuss" is regular on my iPod flow. But it's not a thinking man's band. Arcade Fire.. Fantastic. Love them. Again... There is some stuff I don't enjoy. Anyways. Refer to my last comment on my opinion of their "output"
Cheers.
oooblondieooo

Post by oooblondieooo »

Sorry Snazzle. lol Guess I don't give a shit because I'm in Ontario Canada and won't be buying this VIP shit anyways. lol
But if the opportunity were to arise here, I probably wouldn't do it. Doesn't interest me. If it did, and I had the money, I would do it in a heartbeat. I think the price is resonable (people pay $1000's of dollars for courtside seats at sporting events) what makes this any different?

Money grab? Maybe. Who cares? Who doesn't wanna grab money? Before people judge this as a "ripoff" maybe they should wait until they hear about it AFTER the said event. No one really even knows wtf it's actually going to be like. Said my piece.
Goodnight!
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

oooblondieooo said
Sorry Snazzle. lol Guess I don't give a shit because I'm in Ontario Canada and won't be buying this VIP shit anyways. lol
But if the opportunity were to arise here, I probably wouldn't do it. Doesn't interest me. If it did, and I had the money, I would do it in a heartbeat. I think the price is resonable (people pay $1000's of dollars for courtside seats at sporting events) what makes this any different?

Money grab? Maybe. Who cares? Who doesn't wanna grab money? Before people judge this as a "ripoff" maybe they should wait until they hear about it AFTER the said event. No one really even knows wtf it's actually going to be like. Said my piece.
Goodnight!

Fuck I just got the VIP thing so I can ask Jones what his favorite color is, and what kind of shampoo he uses. His hair is gorgeous.

SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

DRURY said
@ crowboss

you put value in airliner tickets. some bloke will put a life changing value on meeting adam jones.

humans are all different, with different value sets. get to know this, you'll be more at peace with life.

Meeting a guitarist from a band can be seen as "life changing"?

HA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. You really are stupid, aren't you.
O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

It's not his fault. Some people were just born that way. Poor fella. :/
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

oooblondieooo said
@ MOgZilla

I think I was referring to all the reading I was doing all jumbled up in one. I'm new to this site and on mobile right now, so it's a little confusing.

Alright. Name one band that has formed in the last 10 years that is better than Tool. I'm talking as a whole. Not better vocalist..or drummer...ect.

Anyone? Seriously.

Huh? What do you mean by "better"?

I know of several bands that I prefer to listen to over TOOL. I'm not sure if that makes them "better".

OK, I'll play - OPETH is, in every way, much, much, much better than TOOL. Their attitude, output, musicianship, touring, EVERYTHING is much better than TOOL.

And now I've said that, you'll disagree. Because you asked a completely subjective question.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrazz said

oooblondieooo said

Goodnight!

Fuck I just got the VIP thing so I can ask Jones what his favorite color is, and what kind of shampoo he uses. His hair is gorgeous.

Seriously ask him what he's going to do with your money.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Boss said

snazzlefrazz said

oooblondieooo said

Goodnight!

We already know the answer to that though. He's gonna buy more WWE tickets, Absinthe, and fund another "gift for the fans."

Well, that's only like 20 bucks combined so I'm sure he'll spend the rest on crack cocaine and cheap condoms.

SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrazz said

The Boss said

snazzlefrazz said

oooblondieooo said

Goodnight!

We already know the answer to that though. He's gonna buy more WWE tickets, Absinthe, and fund another "gift for the fans."

Well, that's only like 20 bucks combined so I'm sure he'll spend the rest on crack cocaine and cheap condoms.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that would pressure his girlfriend into getting the implant.

And anal.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

From what I've seen she's pretty hot by herself.

And, anal, fucking ewww

On second thought, maybe I'll ask him if she likes anal.

hmmm..
SteveBobSteve
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

snazzlefrazz said

And, anal, fucking ewww

hmmm..

Anal's great, what are you talking about.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

The Boss said

snazzlefrazz said

And, anal, fucking ewww

hmmm..

Anal's great, what are you talking about.

Nah. I've always been repulsed by the thought of sticking my meat in a sewage plant. I prefer the vayjay.

As for the douchey Aussie Tool fans, I guess we'll just have to see. Regardless, I'll have my woman with me, a bag of Tool goodies, a smile on my face, and I'm going to have a good fuckin time. Hell if it is good enough, there will definitely be future trips down under for Tool shows. That is if they're still touring in the future. Heh heh.

SteveBobSteve
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

MASSIVE EDIT

Fuck It.  Enjoy the show.

snazzlefrass
Shankdagger

Post by snazzlefrass »

Hole-y fuck moggles...
SteveBobSteve
DRURY
Fanboi

Post by DRURY »

DRURY said
@ crowboss

you put value in airliner tickets. some bloke will put a life changing value on meeting adam jones.

humans are all different, with different value sets. get to know this, you’ll be more at peace with life.
Meeting a guitarist from a band can be seen as “life changing”?

HA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. You really are stupid, aren’t you.

I said "someone" would put that value. Not me. You are a fucking idiot.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

fuckyouimdrunk said
Hole-y fuck moggles...

Yeah I know.  I got on a roll there and before I knew it i was a few paragraphs deep and just said fuck it.  Stream of consciousness is a fun way to write sometimes.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

DRURY said
DRURY said
@ crowboss

humans are all different, with different value sets. get to know this, you’ll be more at peace with life.
Meeting a guitarist from a band can be seen as “life changing”?

Holy shit. You really are stupid, aren’t you.

I said "someone" would put that value. Not me. You are a fucking idiot.

Why is it so difficult for you to use the quote function?

You acknowledged that "someone" would consider meeting a fucking wanker guitarist from an over-rated has-been band a "life changing" experience. You're saying that that is a possibility - when it really shouldn't be, because no adult would be that fucking stupid and naive.

I can't believe how stupid you are. You make children look like a fucking genius in comparison.

Difficult to see how you could be a gun-nut. LOL x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
ThatGuy
Bronco's Fan

Post by ThatGuy »

I recently had a debate with Hellboy about Objective vs. Subjective analysis.  You see Hellboy is wrong about people not being able to objectively analyze a work.  I was also tweaking him a bit by down playing the role the subjective plays as well.  Objectively I can see a number of elements in many bands that are just as good as Tool.  The Subjective part decides whether those elements appeal to me, or resonate with me on any level.  And of course the subjective includes taste.  What sounds GOOD to you.  Now if the argument you are making is primary about commercially successfully or popular bands, then we are having the wrong discussion.

moggy my dude, you funny.

ThatGuy
Bronco's Fan

Post by ThatGuy »

BTW found an older badass intro to schism that i had not yet heard. Would love to hear this develop into a song one day. Fucking beautiful.

The Boss
LSDeeeeeee

Post by The Boss »

M0gZilla said
MASSIVE EDIT

Fuck It.  Enjoy the show.

Awww, what the fuck did you do that for? I really enjoyed it, and thought you raised some good points.

Calfium Jay
Geacon

Post by Calfium Jay »

The following are all artists I would pay $500 to meet and greet:

Jon Bon Jovi  - Just so I could throw something at him.

Bono - Just so I could throw something at him

Billy Corgan - Just so I could throw something at him

Dream Theater - Just so I could throw something at them

Iron Maiden - Just so I could throw something at them

Trent Reznor - Just so I could throw something at him

Selena Gomez - Just so I could show her my private parts

Glenn Danzig - so I could ask him what it was like to be a punk in the 1970s and why he wears black all the time