Post by trilobite »

^pretty much
also, Avatar!
budsyralli
Fornicraster
Height: this tall

Re: Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by budsyralli »

who cares if maynard was playing on a tablet?...more than half that audience had their phone out at one point or another. I know I did.
go taff!
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

im excited to read the upcoming March newsletter, cause im optimistic.... but i know its just going to be a wrap up of the tour...
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

xZ1mM3r wrote:im excited to read the upcoming March newsletter, cause im optimistic.... but i know its just going to be a wrap up of the tour...
Yeah. Don't get your hopes up.
Ki77aan :twisted:
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

Kittaan wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:im excited to read the upcoming March newsletter, cause im optimistic.... but i know its just going to be a wrap up of the tour...
yeah i know :( haha... here it is...

"Well the guys are back from their small west coast tour and shows south of the border, we'd like to thank everyone who came out and supported TOOL. As the guys get back to their everyday life, they will take a small hiatus to recover from the grueling tour on the road."
BlindnCynical
formery Umadbrah?

Post by BlindnCynical »

I fully expect there not to be a march newsletter, and a horrible attempt at an april fools joke.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

xZ1mM3r wrote:
Kittaan wrote:
yeah i know :( haha... here it is...
"Well the guys are back from their small west coast tour
and shows south of the border, we'd like to thank
everyone who came out and supported TOOL.
As the guys get back to their everyday life,
they will take a small hiatus to recover from the
grueling tour on the road."

there ya go
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Another round of another lame head to head. Tool is leading SOD, and rightly so.

http://loudwire.com/tool-vs-system-of-a ... emifinals/
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Kittaan wrote:Another round of another lame head to head. Tool is leading SOD, and rightly so.

I was actually thinking about posting this like a month ago when it first started.

Did anybody else notice that Dream Theater won the Best Metal Album of All Time poll?
Don't mow your lawn
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

nope
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
inequitude
Has been

Post by inequitude »

Posted by Jeff Harris on AH FB - seems DC invited him.

There's also a video on Armstrong's page taken behind DC during solo.
Attachments
1896902_819539251392842_32176430_n.jpeg
1896902_819539251392842_32176430_n.jpeg (30.02 KiB) Viewed 8261 times
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

inequitude wrote:Posted by Jeff Harris on AH FB - seems DC invited him.

ahhh Lance Armstrong and Tool together? they should team up with Obama and my ex girlfriend and go on the "Pathological Liars Tour 2014"
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

UndKeineZwEier wrote:
Kittaan wrote:Another round of another lame head to head. Tool is leading SOD, and rightly so.

I was actually thinking about posting this like a month ago when it first started.

Did anybody else notice that Dream Theater won the Best Metal Album of All Time poll?
they should win the greatest band of all time poll as well.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

He's totally high on 'roids in that photo
also, Avatar!
trilobite
Rhandy

Post by trilobite »

Sounds like a troll party
also, Avatar!
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:

ahhh Lance Armstrong and Tool together? they should team up with Obama and my ex girlfriend and go on the "Pathological Liars Tour 2014"
I know. Can't believe that Kenyan Muslim duped the whole country. Plus he's the first ever POTUS to ever lie too.
I like to poop naked.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

markuspoop wrote:
N.Y.H.C. wrote:

I know. Can't believe that Kenyan Muslim duped the whole country. Plus he's the first ever POTUS to ever lie too.
Oh christ don't tell me NY is a Republican. I really enjoyed chatting with him. Shame.

As for Lance, greatest cyclist of all time. Couldn't give a fuck about doping. Welcome to the real world. Welcome to Cycling as it has always been forever and always will be. Think Merckx and Indurain were clean? No fucking way.
The most intelligent person on this forum
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Being disappointed in Obama doesn't necessarily mean you're a Republican. It means you're paying attention. Lesser of two evils is still evil. That being said, he's a far cry better than the Romneybot would have been.

As for Lance, I get your point, but that fucker did not handle his shit well. Highly questionable behavior on many fronts.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

RE: Lance, meh, throw me in the Mog camp. Plus, in terms of what he did for cancer awareness, I've got no problems with the end justifying his means.
I like to poop naked.
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Kittaan wrote:Being disappointed in Obama doesn't necessarily mean you're a Republican. It means you're paying attention. Lesser of two evils is still evil. That being said, he's a far cry better than the Romneybot would have been.

As for Lance, I get your point, but that fucker did not handle his shit well. Highly questionable behavior on many fronts.
Nothing evil about President Obama. The guy has tried and tried to get things done only to be cock blocked by the blood sucking Republicans at every level. People that are disconnected from reality. He is hated primarily because he is a black man who sees the need for real, legitimate change. Investment in Infrastructure and eduction. Job growth. Health Care. Living wage. He has done a hell of a job and if it wasn't for the bullshit Fox News propaganda machine and the massive percentage of ass backwards bible thumping Americans still living in a 1950s mindset things WOULD be changing for the better.

It is a two party system. A vote for an independent is essentially a republican vote 99% of the time. If you think things are bad now, wait and see what happens when the Republicans take the Senate, which they have a great shot of doing since the Koch Cunt brothers are writing checks like they are going out of style. And then when the next POTUS is elected, which will likely be a Republican, enjoy watching it all fall to shit. Social programs slashed to pieces. Additional tax breaks for the rich. Strides made in gay rights and universal health care stripped away.

At some point you have to pick a side. Lesser of two evils. I am a Democrat. They aren't perfect, but they are significantly more capable than the Republicans and certainly more in touch with reality.

Obviously this is off topic, delete if you want, or continue in another thread, whatever works.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

M0G wrote:
Kittaan wrote:Being disappointed in Obama doesn't necessarily mean you're a Republican. It means you're paying attention. Lesser of two evils is still evil. That being said, he's a far cry better than the Romneybot would have been.

Nothing evil about President Obama. The guy has tried and tried to get things done only to be cock blocked by the blood sucking Republicans at every level. People that are disconnected from reality. He is hated primarily because he is a black man who sees the need for real, legitimate change. Investment in Infrastructure and eduction. Job growth. Health Care. Living wage. He has done a hell of a job and if it wasn't for the bullshit Fox News propaganda machine and the massive percentage of ass backwards bible thumping Americans still living in a 1950s mindset things WOULD be changing for the better.

It is a two party system. A vote for an independent is essentially a republican vote 99% of the time. If you think things are bad now, wait and see what happens when the Republicans take the Senate, which they have a great shot of doing since the Koch Cunt brothers are writing checks like they are going out of style. And then when the next POTUS is elected, which will likely be a Republican, enjoy watching it all fall to shit. Social programs slashed to pieces. Additional tax breaks for the rich. Strides made in gay rights and universal health care stripped away.

At some point you have to pick a side. Lesser of two evils. I am a Democrat. They aren't perfect, but they are significantly more capable than the Republicans and certainly more in touch with reality.

Obviously this is off topic, delete if you want, or continue in another thread, whatever works.
We agree on something lol. 100% with you there
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

Americans have no problem with Lance, lie, cheat and steal your way to the top, the American way.

HOME OF THE BRAVE.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

^ Damn fucking right.
I like to poop naked.
gerbil
My pain is just an excuse

Random Tool Social Media thread

Post by gerbil »

I know I'm overly optimistic but I expect to hear SOMETHING this year. Apart from some kiddos, the guys seem fairly settled into their respective roles. They're touring together which means rehearsing and possibly writing. And we know Maynard got a demo CD of the band's progress to work with.

That all points to something interesting ahead. I'd even take a remastered Undertow. I'd love a Salival II. We know there was stuff the band wanted to do with Lateralus and 10,000 Days that they didn't get time to stick on the album. And, hey, shove a few live recordings on there.

It would be unimaginable for me if the band isn't getting something done.

Teleincision 2019!
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Not Tyson wrote:Americans have no problem with Lance, lie, cheat and steal your way to the top, the American way.

HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Another classic Tyson response. Motherfucker knows nothing about Cycling, or the history of cycling, so the only thing he can do is take a shot at America, because that is all he has. Merckx is Belgian. Indurian is Spanish. Ulrich, German...Pantani is Italian, Hinault french, etc etc etc. Cycling has always been about doping. Armstrong raised millions and millions for Cancer research while dominating a level playing field. Meaning just about every other motherfucker in the pelaton was on their own doping regimen. Christ you are a stupid motherfucker. Just fucking dumb.