Incitare Deluxe Bundle now available

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Kat messaged me this morning to let me know that the new Volto! album Incitare is now available for order as part of a Deluxe Bundle. According to the site the bundle includes:

Exclusive, limited edition, 180 gram audiophile Vinyl edition of the album Incitare featuring the limited edition album artwork, an etching of the VOLTO! "Shock Rat" (same design as the T-shirt) on Side D, designed by Adam Jones of Tool and embossed logo. Autographed by the band and limited to 1,000 total units.

Limited edition, hand-made screen print of the Rick Griffin artwork on HOLOGRAPHIC paper - the image to the left is only a SAMPLE because we can't digitally capture how cool this print looks in-person. Each print is hand pulled on cover-weight paper and crafted by Triple Stamp Press. Limited Edition of 1,000 units.

A VOLTO! "Shock Rat" T-shirt designed by Adam Jones of Tool. Extra-soft 50/50 T-shirt hand-printed, using a special Discharge Ink process which creates the image on the shirt by removing dye, leaving the feel of no ink at all while maintaining a high-quality print image.

A CD Copy of the album

High quality Instant Digital Download of the full album (.wav format)

The website has converted the cost to Australia Dollars for me ($119) and I presume it's a little different in whatever country you live in. It's not a bad deal, around the price I expected though it does include a little more than I anticipated. Considering it's autographed and comes with a shirt and print I don't think it's bad value.

I don't think this will sell out especially quickly, but if you're keen to get one I wouldn't procrastinate too long...

You can order the bundle here.

UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

What's the recommended amount of time for procrastinating?
Don't mow your lawn
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Love the music, don't dig the artwork much.  Although the shirt is much cooler than the album cover.  I wish they had done some kind of "behind the scenes" DVD kind of bundle.  Love that stuff, especially with musicians of this caliber.  I'll just snag the CD when it's out.  

I'm still laughing about the rumor that this art was originally destined for a Yes album.  Hehe.
Ki77aan :twisted:
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

I wish they went with the color scheme on the print for the actual album.

Edit: The art was originally for a Steppenwolf album.
Don't mow your lawn
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

Where the hell is this at?  I don't see it on the band site...
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

hmmmm I might be keen to grab one of these - you're right HB it's not badly priced and it has some cool stuff in it
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Sorry - forgot the link, will add it to the article shortly

264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Bogart said
Where the hell is this at?  I don't see it on the band site...

How can you miss it? http://www.voltoband.com/ Click on the purple cover
badkittygothgirl
Stinkyfist

Post by badkittygothgirl »

What happened to the purple vinyl they promised us?  I hope the black vinyl was just for the picture.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Not sure they ever did promise purple vinyl.  The post that John made a while back now talks about the limited edition covert being "embossed/veneered PURPLE", not the vinyl:

VOLTO!'s debut album "Incitare"….the 180gram audiophile vinyl double LP limited edition cover (1st run, only 1000 in embossed/veneered PURPLE, signed and numbered by the band, with a few extra goodies included too) and it's only available directly through the band's website. be on the lookout for the pre-order link and more info soon! worldwide release date July 23rd, 2013 through Fantasy Records/Concord Music Group. thanx!

That said purple vinyl would be awesome and they should make that happen...
Yahoo Slurp [Bot]
Maynard Believer

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

Just thought this was a bit strange.

Queens of the stone age hoodie design:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0032/8 ... de.png?122

Seems a little bit to close for comfort. Im sure adam has plenty of ideas or doodles to choose from. Strange Coincidence?

(not sure how to post images. Completely new to forum. But thought i would bring this to your attention hellboy. I thought someone else would have caught it, but didn't see anything so i decided to at least bring it to your attention.)
hawaiimeekus
Maynard Believer

Post by hawaiimeekus »

BUT IT'S NOT TOOL
Bogart
Geacon

Post by Bogart »

This is just a tad too much for me. I want to get it; but don't want to spend that kind of money because the drummer from Tool is involved.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Yea I can't justify buying that, but I will definitely be buying the cd.

I do think its a cool deal, though probably $20 - $25 too much. Wouldn't blame somebody for getting it though.
Hey! Denty!
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Ravenpig said
Yea I can't justify buying that, but I will definitely be buying the cd.

I do think its a cool deal, though probably $20 - $25 too much. Wouldn't blame somebody for getting it though.

Phew; was waiting for the green light. Now I can put my order in...

But seriously I reckon it's priced about right for what you get, I mean what's does $120 really get you these days (apart from this)? And after a few listens to the stream online, I'm really digging it.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

264zn said I mean what's does $120 really get you these days (apart from this)?
1/2 an hour at my local brothel.

hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

I've said before I think the $120 for the limited edition isn't bad value.  

Don't forget though you can but a less limited version of the vinyl from Amazon for $28 + postage.  Bonus points: using that link gives Fourtheye a kickback!
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

LOL... Found this on TOOLBAND this morning and had quite the chuckle...
http://loudwire.com/adam-jones-vs-slash ... bshare_top