APC Box set coming in December

Discuss Maynard and Billy's side project
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Re: APC Box set coming in December

Post by not tyson »

264zn wrote: Will probably order the deluxe version...
Why?
264zn
Phony

Post by 264zn »

Gravity (live) - obviously
jaimie
Maynard Believer

Post by jaimie »

Ettan wrote:For fuck sake don't convert this to lossy formats.

http://www.speedyshare.com/cNwRs/apc201 ... ac2448.zip

Any thoughts on this legendary gig?
Do more of these exist? If so, where can I get them?!
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

hellboy wrote:
MOG wrote: aww did you get a little butt hurt there? i was only fucking with you :lol:

Let's clear this cash grab shit up here. Evurrrybudddy gotta make that money. Has nothing to do with that. A cash grab is when you release something you know is shit with little value add because you have a consumer base (Typical Tool/APC/Puscifer Fans in this case) that will buy ANYTHING you release, regardless of cost, because most of you worship Maynard and want to gobble on his cock. I mean seriously, a BEST OF album that covers a body of work consisting of two albums and a bunch of shitty covers? Do you really think there are any APC fans out there that don't already have all their albums? But I bet a bunch of you fucks will buy this lame shit. Just like you fuckers bought the Opiate re-release for $150 for a new cover and some signatures and this bullshit APC bundle for $150 that contains a DVD (a FUCKING DVD IN 2013) and live CD's of songs Maynard can barely sing. Oh wait, Billy and Maynard signed it so that MUST justify that hefty price point.

But hey waste your money as you see fit. Keep buying old shit from Maynard and company. Wake me up when/if APC or Tool ever actually put out something new.
Who are you actually arguing against? I don't see anyone in here disagreeing? Are you so narcissistic that you need to rant against every Tool related topic regard? Is you dick so small that the only way you can feel good enough to to "call out" the glaringly obvious to everyone else?
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

jaimie wrote:
Ettan wrote:For fuck sake don't convert this to lossy formats.

http://www.speedyshare.com/cNwRs/apc201 ... ac2448.zip

Any thoughts on this legendary gig?
Do more of these exist? If so, where can I get them?!

Yeah but I don't have them.
Ettan
Dopocalyptic
Height: 190cm

Post by Ettan »

Will all of these new releases be on spotify? I'm poor now that gtv v and fifa is coming out.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

I am one of the few here that bought the box set. After seeing the track list for 360 I am very happy that I bought the box set. Sure it's expensive for me and a lot of people but I think it's very worth it. That's just my opinion and I respect all of you who think its not and won't buy it.

Now about 360. At least they are throwing a deluxe version with live tracks. Also a studio recording of By and Down with both the regular and deluxe versions. I don't get why people get so mad or bitch about this. The record company is making them do this and with the deluxe version at least APC is trying to add some stuff to make it better. They could have just done the regular 360 with By and Down and just had it at that.

Again it's just my opinion and you guys have yours. Honestly though how does this ruin the integrity of the band? Some of you are really butt hurt by this release and are saying that APC is all to blame. Wait, I know what it is, you guys are just pissed cuz it's not a cheaper version of the box set or new material. Well get the fuck over it. If you have been following what both Billy and Maynard have been saying there will most likely never be a full APC album. They will most likely be just releasing individual songs in the future. I think you guys got your hopes up. With how APC and Tool have been doing things in the last 10 years you would think you guys would have learned to not get your hopes up. So if you don't like 360 slowly and for god sakes quietly get the fuck out and quit bitching. 1 post will do for you to say its shit and anything after that is just you being a child complaining that you don't get everything you want.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

"Maynard James Keenan talks new Puscifer and A Perfect Circle projects"

and as usual, Tool get's the gasface.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... g-20130917
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
ziggy23
Stink Wizard

Post by ziggy23 »

ENTER TO WIN: ‘A PERFECT CIRCLE: FEATURING STONE AND ECHO’ BOX SET

A Perfect Circle fans, we’ve got a hell of a contest for you. Loudwire, Noisecreep and Diffuser.fm are teaming up with the band to give away a copy of the band’s upcoming box set, ‘A Perfect Circle: Featuring Stone and Echo,’ which will hit stores on Nov. 26.

A Perfect Circle’s last studio album was 2004′s ‘eMOTIVe,’ but singer Maynard James Keenan recently advised fans that new material from not only A Perfect Circle, but also Tool and Puscifer, is in the works.

As for the ‘A Perfect Circle: Featuring Stone and Echo’ box set, the jam-packed release includes ‘Stone and Echo,’ a full-length CD/DVD of the band’s Aug. 11, 2011, performance at the Red Rock Amphitheater, ‘Trifecta,’ a multi-disc collection featuring the band’s complete discography, ‘Mer de Noms,’ ‘Thirteenth Step’ and ‘eMOTIVe,’ recorded live during A Perfect Circle’s handful of three-night, full-album performances with bonus tracks including live performances of ‘By and Down,’ ‘Ashes to Ashes’ and ‘Diary of a Love Song,’ five hand selected lithographs featuring the personal signatures of both Maynard James Keenan and guitarist Billy Howerdel on one of the selected prints, a custom sculpted resin frame designed by the band, a custom made guitar pick designed by Billy Howerdel, which is exclusive to this box set. The set itself is bound in a custom-made media book featuring artwork and credits.

Use the form above to enter our A Perfect Circle box set giveaway!
You have until Oct. 24 at 11:59 PM to enter.
For official contest rules, click here:

http://loudwire.com/loudwire-official-contest-rules/
http://loudwire.com/enter-to-win-a-perf ... o-box-set/
- You like noisy music?
- Yes. The louder the better. Stops me from thinking.
- You don't like to think? What do you like?
- Never thought about it.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tried to put 1,000 copies in my cart and was told:
A Perfect Circle Live: Featuring Stone and Echo: only 137 left.

Reduce quantity to 137.
Remove item from order.
Wish I'd tried that when it first went on sale... did anyone else?

I am curious as to how many copies total... and whether or not they're numbered.

Pre-Sale's been on for more than 2 weeks and still 137 left... hmmmmm.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Update: A Perfect Circle Live: Featuring Stone and Echo - A Perfect Circle Live: Featuring Stone and Echo: only 60 left.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

According to Facebook it's now sold out (I haven't confirmed this myself though).
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

*****SOLD OUT*****

Interesting... as you can see from my above post from this morning (Pacific Time) I had 60 in my cart. I call bullshit on them selling 60 in a matter of hours.

Still looking for an answer as to how many in the "limited" run. I guess we'll get reports when somebody receives one.
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Maybe you accidentally clicked on the Checkout button?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

hellboy wrote:Maybe you accidentally clicked on the Checkout button?
No way......

In completely unrelated news: I need to raise $9,000. Send me your dirty dollars!!!!
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Sex changes are cheaper in Thailand.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Tysona wrote:My sex change was cheaper in Thailand.
Thanks, Honey.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

it's not a clit, it's just a really small penis, I swear!
UndKeineZwEier
has a small dick

Post by UndKeineZwEier »

Kittaan wrote:
hellboy wrote:Maybe you accidentally clicked on the Checkout button?
No way......

In completely unrelated news: I need to raise $9,000. Send me your dirty dollars!!!!
Reminds me of a story I saw earlier today about a guy who went to give a kickstarter campaign $96 and ended up giving it $9,600 instead.
Don't mow your lawn
Krazy_blah
Fornicraster

Post by Krazy_blah »

Reminds me of the one time I booked a hotel for a night- that ended up being one month. I had the check out as the next date, but also the next month.

Was like $5,000 or some shit. Luckily I caught that by the end if the day- funny thing is I didn't even notice it right after I booked it, forgot what I was doing later that day but glanced at the check out date, didnt see that it was proper, then looked at the total price.... :O
Generic triangle avatar lives on.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

anyone else kinda excited to have a studio mastered version of "By and Down"?
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

No, I want to hear how bad the live versions are.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:anyone else kinda excited to have a studio mastered version of "By and Down"?
Yeah I am looking forward to that. Fuck it took em long enough. I imagine they will/are? releasing 360 digitally and I will probably buy it just for By and Down.
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

N.Y.H.C. wrote:anyone else kinda excited to have a studio mastered version of "By and Down"?
To be honest, "excited" isn't the word I'd use because I found the live version to be mega boring. I guess I'm cautiously looking forward to it? I don't know.

To be fair, it also sounded unfinished.
Hey! Denty!
hellboy
Site Admin

Post by hellboy »

Somewhat, I found the track to be pretty boring live so I hold on to some hope it come across better recorded.