RIP - The Dead Thread

For discussions that don't fit inside the other forums
Forum rules
Threads should remain on topic. Unnecessary trolling and bickering posts will be deleted. Some light hearted banter will be tolerated. Controversial topics such as racism, paedophilia and such will be deleted. The beatings will continue until moral improves.
petemasterpete
Lunchinator
Height: 7" (limp)

Re: RIP - The Dead Thread

Post by petemasterpete »

the chill wrote:^have you ever been addicted to heroin? I think you don't know what you are taking about!
I know what I'm talking about ... scum of the earth ... junkie's will get no sympathy from me
well piss on my tits and tell me it's raining
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

I know all about junkies, I've listened to 13th Step several times.
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

petemasterpete wrote:
the chill wrote:^have you ever been addicted to heroin? I think you don't know what you are taking about!
I know what I'm talking about ... scum of the earth ... junkie's will get no sympathy from me
Worse yet, you can show no empathy.

rim shot
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

I would feel sorry for Phillip Seymour Hoffman if he died in a heroin related mishap. Say for instance if he was standing on a stool, attempting to get his heroin from the cookie jar on top of the kitchen cupboard and the stool slipped and he lost his balance and fell and cracked his head. I would feel sorry for him then.

It also needs to be noted that he was an amazing actor and his work in PT Anderson's The Master was amongst the best performances of his generation.
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Happiness was his best film.
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

He had a great number of good performances. Wide range and a very thoughtful actor.

I understand the argument against sympathy for the guy, but it's undeniably a great loss for an exceedingly poor reason.

Edit: This is definitely worth a listen.

Ki77aan :twisted:
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

it's a tragic loss for his fans any way you slice it. I can't believe this is even an argument. you guys sounds like a bunch of cunts in a salon, for real.
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

I'm a huge fan of PSH and I sill think he's a cunt for the way he bowed out, regardless
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

He's dead. He left his mark, get the sand out your clit and move on.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

BlackHole83 wrote:He's dead. He left his mark, get the sand out your clit and move on.
im not here to defend PSH, but i hope when a close friend or family member of yours dies someone says that same thing to you.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Been there done that man. Many times over. And I didn't realise he was your mate. Death sucks In all aspects. The best way to deal with it for me is to harden the fuck up and move on. I realise this may be cut throat, but it's how I roll. Life is fucked up, and we all deal with shit differently . This is just the way I deal with it, not that I am particularly cut over his death.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

BlackHole83 wrote:Been there done that man. Many times over. And I didn't realise he was your mate. Death sucks In all aspects. The best way to deal with it for me is to harden the fuck up and move on. I realise this may be cut throat, but it's how I roll. Life is fucked up, and we all deal with shit differently . This is just the way I deal with it, not that I am particularly cut over his death.
yeah its kinda odd how people view celebrities deaths... some times they are saddened. like a lot of people with Paul Walker... then other times like with PSH people dont really care, like when i told my wife he had died, all she said was..."oh man... wonder what theyre gunna do with the Hunger Games movie now" lol

Personally i also fall into the boat of toughen up most times.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

too soon? lol

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Those chicks are cute
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Not Tyson wrote:Those chicks are cute
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Ruined it.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

Not Tyson wrote:Those chicks are cute
??

TheBirdman
Has been

Post by TheBirdman »

I like N.Y.H.C's Post
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Apparently the NYPD has tracked down the drug dealers who supplied drugs to Hoffman. The man died of an overdose. Why the fuck would they track down the drug dealers who supplied this man who obviously had the sickness? If they truly cared about junkies and where they get their gear, why does it have to be done once a celebrity passes? What about all those lost souls with the needle In Their arm right now, will they track down their suppliers once they OD? What about my cousin who fell under the spell of H, why in the fuck didn't the cops try and track down his dealer? This society is so fixated on celebrities and musicians and athletes that the little people "US" who aren't in that top 1% income wise are just forgotten. No one cares just another junkie right? Hoffman was a talented actor, I just wished society gave a fuck about us people who aren't in the spotlight, who do not have luxuries and a massive bank account. It's sad really. It just reaffirms me how doomed we are as a species. Fucking sad
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

they were pressured to find the dealers, simple as that. it came from up top due to media influence. trust me the NYPD doesn't give a fuck about some guy at the lowest rung of the heroine trade who's trying to scrape together money because he is unemployed. word is there's a lot of bad H flying around NYC. people are overdosing at an alarming rate lately. the whole situation is sad. PSH was a great actor, now he's gone.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

They should be pressured to find the dealers in all cases my friend. Since when does having a job signify the importance of a human life? He had the sickness as millions of others do. Fuck the media, they "NYPD" should act with urgency in all cases IF they really are that concerned.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

BlackHole83 wrote:They should be pressured to find the dealers in all cases my friend. Since when does having a job signify the importance of a human life? He had the sickness as millions of others do. Fuck the media, they "NYPD" should act with urgency in all cases IF they really are that concerned.
but thinking realistically they don't have unlimited resources. they put a lot of manpower into this once case to have it resolved quickly. they can't hunt down every low level drug dealer in the five boroughs, there are thousands. they've cut so many classes lately simply because the city can't afford to graduate all of them. it sounds ridiculous but the city and state are in bad shape financially.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

BlackHole83 wrote:Apparently the NYPD has tracked down the drug dealers who supplied drugs to Hoffman. The man died of an overdose. Why the fuck would they track down the drug dealers who supplied this man who obviously had the sickness? If they truly cared about junkies and where they get their gear, why does it have to be done once a celebrity passes? What about all those lost souls with the needle In Their arm right now, will they track down their suppliers once they OD? What about my cousin who fell under the spell of H, why in the fuck didn't the cops try and track down his dealer? This society is so fixated on celebrities and musicians and athletes that the little people "US" who aren't in that top 1% income wise are just forgotten. No one cares just another junkie right? Hoffman was a talented actor, I just wished society gave a fuck about us people who aren't in the spotlight, who do not have luxuries and a massive bank account. It's sad really. It just reaffirms me how doomed we are as a species. Fucking sad
No one gives a fuck about your pathetic existence and never will until you're somebody.

We are dealing with 8 billion people here, please don't try to feel special and be happy you were born in a first world country.
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Who said I was born in a first world country? You don't know dick about me, and if you don't give a fuck about your fellow man then just follow the herd. You have no hope anyway.