The Main Event
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

doors said

crow011 said

doors said
Agreed. They have all the qualities I am looking for in a woman.

They're loyal yet still fiesty, family orientated, look after themselves and know how to dress unlike the majority of the girls here.

Crowe didn't you say you had a Korean chick or have one?

I did a while ago. The slut ended up blowing most of my "friends", so I threw her ass on the street.

Now I'm with a nigger.

Sorry to hear about your ex. Friends, who needs them?

Koreans are known to be "adventurous." Been with one Korean before and she was great. Unhealthy obsession with trying to look white but when they get it right they get it right.

The one and only time I've pissed on someone was with her.

Good fun.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

crow011 said

doors said

crow011 said

doors said
Agreed. They have all the qualities I am looking for in a woman.

They're loyal yet still fiesty, family orientated, look after themselves and know how to dress unlike the majority of the girls here.

Crowe didn't you say you had a Korean chick or have one?

I did a while ago. The slut ended up blowing most of my "friends", so I threw her ass on the street.

Now I'm with a nigger.

Sorry to hear about your ex. Friends, who needs them?

Koreans are known to be "adventurous." Been with one Korean before and she was great. Unhealthy obsession with trying to look white but when they get it right they get it right.

The one and only time I've pissed on someone was with her.

Good fun.

hahaha nice 

N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

mogeffingmog said

NYHC81 said

mogeffingmog said
Sure fire way to get more sluts in here is to have Hellboy pretend to be Maynard.  HB can play off the accent as Maynard just trying to immerse himself in Aussie Culture.  It could be called, An Intimate interview with Kangaroo Jimmy.  Whores would flood in from all over panties soaked ready to fuck.  Cuz we all know, for whatever reason, whores love Jimmy.

they have women in Australia? what are they like?

Drop Bears.

yo I Googled "hot Australian bitches" and this is the first image that came up....hahahaha!!!!!

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

^ If Ida known it was that kinda party Ida stuck my dick in the mash potatoes.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

hellboy1975 said
YES LET'S SEE SOME MORE DICKS

Isn't that pretty much what Cheese's mom says on a daily basis?

mogeffingmog said

Hahahahahahaha.  Classic.

Oh, and <insert obligatory Tool slight for being lazy or what-have-you here>
I like to poop naked.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

mogeffingmog said

not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said
I joined this site because I thought it was a "Tool fan site" but after being on here for the short amount of time that I have it seems to me that this place if full of "former fans of Tool" that have nothing better to do with their time than bitch about every little piece of info that is put out about the band they used to love. Yet I find it rather amusing that these former fans continue to participate on a fan site of a band they clearly despise(some of these former fans are on here all day everyday). Is there not another bands fan site that you can participate on?

I mean I sure as hell wouldn't be a part of a "fan site" when it's most clear that you are no longer a fan of the band. The constant bitching and bickering that goes on here on a daily basis on almost every thread, while at first I found amusing became annoying to the point that a simple thread can turn into 11 pages of people bitching about the same things they were bitching about on about 10 other threads. It's pretty apparent when there needs to be a separate thread just to move all the bitching and bickering that goes on here. It makes it hard for one to want to participate on a site that has so many "former fans" that troll to the point of turning new members away. Maybe this site will be a "Tool haters site" in a year or two and all you people that have such a beef with this band and the way they do things will have a place to bitch together in peace but let me tell you it won't be much fun when you don't have any true fans left on here to troll and yell immature profanities at.

Must have been windy at the beach today, that's a hell of a lot of sand there in your vagina
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said
I joined this site because I thought it was a "Tool fan site" but after being on here for the short amount of time that I have it seems to me that this place if full of "former fans of Tool" that have nothing better to do with their time than bitch about every little piece of info that is put out about the band they used to love. Yet I find it rather amusing that these former fans continue to participate on a fan site of a band they clearly despise(some of these former fans are on here all day everyday). Is there not another bands fan site that you can participate on?

I mean I sure as hell wouldn't be a part of a "fan site" when it's most clear that you are no longer a fan of the band. The constant bitching and bickering that goes on here on a daily basis on almost every thread, while at first I found amusing became annoying to the point that a simple thread can turn into 11 pages of people bitching about the same things they were bitching about on about 10 other threads. It's pretty apparent when there needs to be a separate thread just to move all the bitching and bickering that goes on here. It makes it hard for one to want to participate on a site that has so many "former fans" that troll to the point of turning new members away. Maybe this site will be a "Tool haters site" in a year or two and all you people that have such a beef with this band and the way they do things will have a place to bitch together in peace but let me tell you it won't be much fun when you don't have any true fans left on here to troll and yell immature profanities at.

Must have been windy at the beach today, that's a hell of a lot of sand there in your vagina

Wow that didn't take long for one of the trolls to come out.

not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

Who is trolling? No one hates the band, they hate their decisions some times and lack of new material.

Why is someone with a different opinion automatically deemed a troll?
MOG
Scissorman

Post by MOG »

From the VIP Package Thread

ua hua said

Nope.  I think of Fourth Eye as a General Music forum, and at this point, the best General Music forum on the net.  So many fantastic bands I have discovered through this site.  Have gotten to know a number of genuinely quality people.  This is a fantastic forum.  Don't be a pussy.  The vast majority of the members absolutely love Tool.  Shit even most of us that are disgusted with Tool at the moment still love their music.  Moreover, why pick THIS thread to make a point about threads going off topic when your post is COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

I find it rather compelling that you say the vast majority of the members here love Tool yet every day I come on here to see people  calling out every member of the band for every little thing they do. From calling Adam lazy, to bitching about them wanting to make money on a venture which is their job. That is the same rationality that a husband that beats his wife and then tells her he loves her as he picks her up of the floor.

Hurr durr, actually it's the other way around if anything. Tool makes us wait way too long between albums, some fans get antsy, but wait, Danny says they should be recording soon, fans are optimistic, but wait a year later Adam says they are still writing, fans get antsy,  but wait, Danny says they haven almost completed 'that big song', fans are optomistic, but wait, Adam proclaims he's actually a lazy cunt and starts selling opiate rereleases (most fans are begrudgingly happy) and then announces a q & a, a soundcheck and a show bag, but no concert ticket mind you for $500.00. Fans blow a fucking fuse because it's complete and utter bullshit and they are sick of being in this abusive relationship.

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

Tyson said
 Hurr durr, actually it's the other way around if anything. Tool makes us wait way too long between albums, some fans get antsy, but wait, Danny says they should be recording soon, fans are optimistic, but wait a year later Adam says they are still writing, fans get antsy,  but wait, Danny says they haven almost completed 'that big song', fans are optomistic, but wait, Adam proclaims he's actually a lazy cunt and starts selling opiate rereleases (most fans are begrudgingly happy) and then announces a q & a, a soundcheck and a show bag, but no concert ticket mind you for $500.00. Fans blow a fucking fuse because it's complete and utter bullshit and they are sick of being in this abusive relationship.

The sum of my frustrations with this band. Post of the millenium!

doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

hellboy1975 said
Frontier are running a competition to win a VIP (one in Australia, and one in NZ) tickets: https://www.facebook.com/frontiertourin ... 5102528120

Fuck TOOL and fuck facebook.

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

doors said

hellboy1975 said
Frontier are running a competition to win a VIP (one in Australia, and one in NZ) tickets: https://www.facebook.com/frontiertourin ... 5102528120

Fuck TOOL and fuck facebook.

We get it.  No need to take a shit in every thread though.
doors
Metalologist

Post by doors »

People still have facebook?!

Fuck me!
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

you lucky Aussie fucks. someone strap on one of those expensive RED Digital HD cameras Peter Jackson uses and bring it to the show. stand center stage and get some soundboard audio synched up! gotta see what they have to offer. especially being that the band (was it Justin??) said they will (possibly) be teasing some new riffs as transitional material between songs.
Busty McCracken

Post by Busty McCracken »

^ Yeah he did say that, but I think most of us on here stopped believing much of what comes out of their mouths a while ago now.. 
The Boss
LSDeeeeeee
Height: Not A Fucking Manlet

Post by The Boss »

Tyson said

ua hua said

I find it rather compelling that you say the vast majority of the members here love Tool yet every day I come on here to see people  calling out every member of the band for every little thing they do. From calling Adam lazy, to bitching about them wanting to make money on a venture which is their job. That is the same rationality that a husband that beats his wife and then tells her he loves her as he picks her up of the floor.

Nice summary. For some reason, they'll still be members of this forum who won't get it.

That's fine, I guess. It goes both ways.

O love will you read the letters I will send to you.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

Tyson said

ua hua said

I'm as antsy as the next fan for them to release new material but that doesn't justify the utter discontent that some of you have for them and the need to post it on a "fan site". They owe none of us anything. If you are frustrated to the point you feel the need to make it personal then move on and find a new band to support and praise. If you feel you are in an abusive relationship with this band then you are as dumb as the person that is in an abusive relationship and continues to stay because they are told they are loved after being abused. Tool must be real good at whispering sweet nothings in your ear if you stick around even after all this abuse.
ua hua
Bronco's Fan

Post by ua hua »

The Boss said

Tyson said

ua hua said

Nice summary. For some reason, they'll still be members of this forum who won't get it.

That's fine, I guess. It goes both ways.

Yeah you are right, there will be some members that don't get it and those that took my simple post of calling out all the bullshit hatred and negativity towards a band which we are on a "fan site" of as something personal to the point that they post responses such as the one posted by demorgan in the VIP thread:

SO, you close the thread because of some mis-guided fuck twat that comes in here and makes a dumbazz analogy to members bitching about the price fucking that tool has done recently to an act of violence towards their partner…WEAK AS FUCK!

In response to your WEAK AS FUCK response it doesn't surprise me one bit that I would get an immature and name calling reply from some member here as that seems to be the norm. Good thing I have thick skin and you junior high reply of calling me a fuck twat is exactly what new members get that don't jump on the Tool hating bandwagon here. Like I said this place will soon be a place for all the people that are filled with utter rage and hatred towards this band to circle jerk each other and any hopes of new members joining in on conversations about topics other than berating the band and its choices will not happen. 

hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

I don't think there's that much berating of new members to be honest, and if there is feel free to direct my attention to it as I don't always read things thoroughly.

That said, people do need to understand that there is a difference between disagreeing with someone (which happens frequently) and being abusive.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Fuck Tool and their lazy attitude.  Feels great to get that off my chest.
I like to poop naked.
Zwerewolf
Has been

Post by Zwerewolf »

WOW! I read through 8 pages and then skipped to this page. I never went to the forums section of this site and have always just commented on the posts through the main page. It must be insanity living in some of your own minds, as I think half of you are bat shit crazy the way you talk to people on here.

Everyone is always a fucking expert when they post and are ready to do battle regardless of the topic. I didn't think it was such a hostile environment ALL THE TIME.

I don't even know what to say right now... I knew that some people on here were just pure haters of all things in existence but had no idea it was this bad. Why would there be so much of a divided intersection of opinions when it came to a common interest?

I have a friend that owns a small winery and art gallery in Folsom that always says "Go home, pop a cork and get naked!", she knows how it's done. Some of you need to actually experience this because I think you'd calm the fuck down a little bit and stop taking yourselves so seriously.

I wish I could see some of the more "notorious" names in here that hate so much, just put some of that hateful energy into something constructive. We know they are all intelligent enough to construct these long rants and raves that go on for ages but what else?

It's just sickening to think certain threads are being closed because certain people can't pull their heads out of their asses or their tongue out of others'.

How about that upcoming PALMS record? 06/25/2013...
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

Hey, what's wrong about tonguing a nice butthole?
I like to poop naked.
not tyson
Grammy Winner

Post by not tyson »

ua hua said

SO, you close the thread because of some mis-guided fuck twat that comes in here and makes a dumbazz analogy to members bitching about the price fucking that tool has done recently to an act of violence towards their partner…WEAK AS FUCK!

Uh, it was you who originally used that analogy, did you just call yourself a mis-guided fuck twat?