The Grudge (WARNING: 26 years to #6?)

The Main Event
M0G
Lungsmen

Re: The Grudge

Post by M0G »

BlackHole83 wrote:
M0G wrote:
xZ1mM3r wrote:They are working on an album. And realistically this will be their final album. I'm glad they didn't rush through it and leave all their fans with a bad taste in their mouth because they released a mediocre cd. I'm sure they want it to be epic, I'm sure they aren't satisfied with anything less. The new album will be everything we love about tool. And if it takes another year or more to release then I'm ok with that, because it will be polished and not rushed
You mean like 10,000 Days.

That is one helluva assumption. But good luck with that Z.

@Blackhole - Why does it bother you is the more pertinent question? This is The Grudge. There are no allusions as to what this thread is about and I sure as hell am not the only one that has expressed displeasure with what Tool have become. I simply the loudest of the bunch, and I enjoy getting a rise out of you fuckers. You would figure by now no one would bite. Fuck you would figure by now only the Tool haters would click and congregate. But something in your fanboi pysche cannot help but defend your band. It is almost like a compulsion. On some level you cannot stand the fact that anyone would dare talk shit about your favorite band. I have seen it time and again. FE is a wonderful case study into the fanboy mentality.
How does your statement relate to me in any way? You asked a question I answered it, it's not fucking rocket science. Who gives a fuck about what a thread is about, I'm calling you out on your bullshit and you allow yourself to assume you think you one tiny thing about me. Your classifying me into a group people in your own head when you know nothing of me. Nobody is getting a rise out of anything, if anyone it's your bitchin that makes you sound more slighted than anyone else. I don't give a fuck what tool does or does not do. I asked you why u give a shit, and you basically have nothing with substance to say so don't come at me kid. Your just another broken record
Come at you? What in the fuck are you going to do about it? Nothing. I responded to your query with a more pertinent question. Pertinent being the key word here. This is the Grudge. Go jerk off to Tool somewhere else you fucking fanboi.
The most intelligent person on this forum
BlackHole83
Stinkyfist

Post by BlackHole83 »

Again, nothing but assumptions. There is nothing pertinent in your pretentious gibberish. Continue in your state of denial, see where that takes ya life.
Jool
My pain is just an excuse

Post by Jool »

Poor M0G.
#9[align=center]#9[/align][align=right]#9[/align]
M0G
Lungsmen

Post by M0G »

Jool wrote:Poor M0G.
Let's break that down for a moment. I am most certainly not poor. I highly doubt any other member has given hellboi more money for this site. Which is sad when you think about it. Fourth Eye had such promise until the fanbois moved in. This could have been so much more than the sad Toolgasm it has become. At least I know with clear conscience that I have turned a number of people on to good new music from musicians who deserve the attention and notoriety.

So the "Poor" part doesn't apply from a financial perspective. Therefore I can only imagine the statement comes from some misguided emotional sentiment, which I assure you, is neither needed nor wanted in any way, shape, or form. If any emotional sentiment is required it should go to all you poor, misguided fools spending $500 bucks a pop for the Tool "VIP" greatest hits experience. I can understand the Aussie contingent paying for it. Considering they pirate just about everything I imagine they have the disposable income laying around. But poor stoners like chill is going to be required to stop smoking weed for an entire two weeks to pay for his Toolgasm. So sad.

I am quite fine but I do thank you for the kind sentiment. Feel free to browse the Bandcamp thread or the What are you listening to thread if you actually want to listen to some decent music.

Good day. God bless. Jesus loves you.
The most intelligent person on this forum
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

M0G wrote:
Jool wrote:Poor M0G.
Let's break that down for a moment. I am most certainly not poor. I highly doubt any other member has given hellboi more money for this site. Which is sad when you think about it. Fourth Eye had such promise until the fanbois moved in. This could have been so much more than the sad Toolgasm it has become. At least I know with clear conscience that I have turned a number of people on to good new music from musicians who deserve the attention and notoriety.

So the "Poor" part doesn't apply from a financial perspective. Therefore I can only imagine the statement comes from some misguided emotional sentiment, which I assure you, is neither needed nor wanted in any way, shape, or form. If any emotional sentiment is required it should go to all you poor, misguided fools spending $500 bucks a pop for the Tool "VIP" greatest hits experience. I can understand the Aussie contingent paying for it. Considering they pirate just about everything I imagine they have the disposable income laying around. But poor stoners like chill is going to be required to stop smoking weed for an entire two weeks to pay for his Toolgasm. So sad.

I am quite fine but I do thank you for the kind sentiment. Feel free to browse the Bandcamp thread or the What are you listening to thread if you actually want to listen to some decent music.

Good day. God bless. Jesus loves you.
Ahahaha, didn't read whatever fucktard said above but all some guy did was say poor mog and the guy writes a fucking essay.

Ahahahahahaha
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

M0G is necessary evil.

Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

M0G wrote: So the "Poor" part doesn't apply from a financial perspective. Therefore I can only imagine the statement comes from some misguided emotional sentiment, which I assure you, is neither needed nor wanted in any way, shape, or form. If any emotional sentiment is required it should go to all you poor, misguided fools spending $500 bucks a pop for the Tool "VIP" greatest hits experience. I can understand the Aussie contingent paying for it. Considering they pirate just about everything I imagine they have the disposable income laying around. But poor stoners like chill is going to be required to stop smoking weed for an entire two weeks to pay for his Toolgasm. So sad.
First off I don't pay for cannabis because I work in the Medical Cannabis industry. So fuck off its free bitch. $500 is a good amount of money for me to honest but it didn't hurt my bank account. You are so pathetic and sad that you have claim you are more wealthy then all of us and that some how makes you better then us.

Second this is a fucking Tool forum!!
M0G wrote:Fourth Eye had such promise until the fanbois moved in. This could have been so much more than the sad Toolgasm it has become.
Who the fuck else should be posting in a Tool fan forum. Hmmmmmmmmm Tool Fans?! People should be able to post their thoughts and feelings about Tools music, art, lyrics on this forum with out getting trolled and insulted. Yes you haven't done that lately because you are such a fanboi of Tool you begged Hellboy to let you back on the forum for a band you say you hate. I am done responding to your crazy delusional posts because like you say you are just "fishing" for an argument. Which is funny because you are really not original in anything you say. It's the same shit and EVERYDAY complaining about a band you say you don't care about. So why the fuck waste your time typing about a band you don't care for. So truly you are the biggest fanboi here and your self hate for loving Tool destroy's you everyday that you have to complain about it in a Tool fan forum. You are always one of the first to point out when the new newsletter came out and any news that comes out about writing the new album. Why the fuck do you care again I say? Because you are the king of fanboi's. You love Tool so much that everyday there is not news about a new album you have a temper tantrum about it and to make yourself feel better you have to try and convince people to hate a band because they aren't doing what poor spoiled little Mog wants. Cry you little bitch.

Honestly don't care about you bitching about Tool in the grudge. I have never complained about you posting your dumb shit in the grudge. I am just pointing out that you are one of the most hardcore Tool fans on this site because of the number of post you make about them. You say you hate them but we all know you really love them because nobody takes some much time in posting about it if they really hated the band. They would just ignore anything Tool on a Tool fan forum and just post about other things. Please admit your love for TOOL and come out of the closet.

Again I am done responding to Mog. HAHA, seriously I have said all I needed, and if I keep posting about it I would be repeating myself as bad as Mog does. So no more insults to Mog because that is just silly to do over internet and waste of my time. My true intension of this post is for the lurkers that like Tool to feel free to post their thoughts with out getting shit on to hard. Now some people go to far with their fanboi thoughts and think to much into things. I think those people should be kindly told that they are thinking to much into what Tool is and shouldn't be bullied for their ideas but just lightly clowned on to kind of bring them down a peg or two for their own good. Don't need to insult them for what they think just try and explain to them that Tool is really not that deep and those are some interesting thoughts they have. haha

The End
Ravenpig
Peen Taster

Post by Ravenpig »

Is there some sort of essay writing contest going on that I'm not aware of?
Hey! Denty!
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

@ Chill - Chill.

That is all.
Ki77aan :twisted:
Calfium Jay
Queric
Height: 189cm

Post by Calfium Jay »

Anyway....back to bitching about Tool....

So, according to the newsletter, they are back from holidays and are writing / arranging for the new album.

Big fucking surprise! Holidaying again!! STILL writing. We can assume then that whatever was handed to Maynard wasn't a demo of the entire album. Hence he couldn't have finished the lyrics yet. It would be a complete miracle if they hit the studio this year.

Still yet to write all the music for Album 5 after FOUR...yes FOUR....years in the studio. That's approximately less than 20 minutes of music per year. At this rate, Chinese Democracy 3: The Final Final Conflict will be upon us before we hear new material from these lazy assed bozos.

Looks like my "prediction" for an October 2015 release is so far so good.

What a joke. But then again what the fuck do you expect?
'It is time for us to be doing what we have been doing every day. And that time is now'

Actual quote from Kamala Harris
Freemena
Maynard Believer

Post by Freemena »

It's so nice to come back to the internet and see genuine curmudgeon-style bickering on a Tool fan site in a thread called The Grudge.

I'll agree with the most ignorant, uninformed poster that makes the most inflammatory remarks because... why the hell not?
“I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.”

- Oscar Wilde
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Kittaan wrote:@ Chill - Chill.

That is all.

This is the grudge so why do I have to chill? Also you are very original in making that comment about my name. I thought my rant was well thought out and not crazy or un-chill like. :)
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

Just making a funny. No worries.
'][' [[]] [[]] ][,
RIP

Post by '][' [[]] [[]] ][, »

I thought this was the bitch about TOOL thread, not the bitch about Mog thread. I must've missed the memo.
the chill
Duck Hater

Post by the chill »

Now that I think about it telling Mog to kill himself earlier in this thread was pretty un-chill and harsh. I take that statement back but nothing else. haha..............

.................and fuck tool?? right? Is that what I am suppose to say in this thread?
Kittaan
Peen Taster

Post by Kittaan »

the chill wrote:and fuck tool?? right? Is that what I am suppose to say in this thread?
Now you got it.

Those lazy ass mofos. What the hell is taking so long to churn out an album assholes? Enough is enough, get it done.
markuspoop
Oddfellow

Post by markuspoop »

If you could tea-bag any one of these lazy asshats which one would you?

I'd soooooo tea-bag Adam, that poser-ass bitch.
I like to poop naked.
xZ1mM3r
Barnacle Bill

Post by xZ1mM3r »

markuspoop wrote:If you could tea-bag any one of these lazy asshats which one would you?

I'd soooooo tea-bag Adam, that poser-ass bitch.
Agreed. Maybe May may tho
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

A friend of mine who is now deceased
once said if anyone had ever tea-bagged
him while he was asleep, he'd shoot them.
The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
hellboy
Site Admin
Height: 182cm

Post by hellboy »

Don't distract Tool from their songwriting. Leave the tea bagging for members of shitty bands.
basejumper
Droner

Post by basejumper »

ilikecheese wrote:A friend of mine who is now deceased
once said if anyone had ever tea-bagged
him while he was asleep, he'd shoot them.
How is that bullet wound anyway?
Professor of Lesbian Science
ilikecheese
Hey Jude

Post by ilikecheese »

The above post is entertainment. It is most likely not directed at any individual unless specified. Any other interpretation, gleaning, or reckoning, of this post without the express, written, consent of Cheese, is strictly prohibited.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

can't you hold two completely different thoughts in your head simultaneously when it comes to an issue? I mean I know I can. it doesn't have to be black and white. they're a great band and they're also being dickheads.
not tyson
Grammy Winner
Height: 186cm

Post by not tyson »

The way I see it they just aren't feeling it, they want to bring you their best, the good just isn't great enough.

Commendable.
N.Y.H.C.
Serial Thrilla

Post by N.Y.H.C. »

so come out and say that's it, the band is done. don't keep doing mini tours and re-releasing 20 year old albums. that just enforces the cash grab theory. pack it in, put a statement out, give your fans some closure. if that's the case.